Author Topic: train station pictures  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
train station pictures
« on: December 16, 2009, 23:18:12 »
We've started setting up the trains for Christmas  <*).  Here's two pictures of all the large train stations.  We spent the last two nights putting these together, now onto the track and accessories.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: train station pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 00:13:36 »
You are showing off all of my favorite train stations, Knight Train  :love:!
Beautiful collection you have there! I can't wait to see the complete setup :yup:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 03:06:05 »
Looks great, it must be impressive when it's all set up. I look forward to more pictures

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 03:56:25 »
Those are great train stations!  I'm very jealous of the Colorado Springs station, which I'd love to have in my collection.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 04:22:33 »
Hi Knight Train  :elf:

Oh those are some great sets you have. I think those are some of the greatest Train sets made . The 3770, 4300, 4301 & 4305 are so beautiful and hard to get at a reasonable price. I love seeing pictures of them and yours seem in such great condition.

Thanks for sharing
   Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:58 »
That looks like a lot of fun Knight Train! I am sure your children are enjoying doing this with you and establishing such a nice holiday tradition!  :wow: Looking forward to more photos of work in progress!  :snowman: :snowman:

Gepetto  :rudy: