Author Topic: Looking for firefighter SCBA, BA yellow air cylinders in the old style.  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Hi everyone,
 I am looking for approximately 19 of the firefighter yellow SCBA or BA air cylinders part number 3009896 that are round on both ends? They come in firefighting sets 3883, 3882, 3176 & 5705. I DO NOT want the yellow air cylinder part numbers 3003013, 30288130 or 30241070 with the one flat end that come in the scuba diver sets. Can anyone assist me in acquiring 19 of these items? I will gladly pay for them & shipping.
Thank you,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
ds not selling them?

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
ds not selling them?

Not anymore in this country. I ordered 50 of them form DS 5 months ago, & was not told there was a supersession, I received 50 of the tanks with flat ends. When I notified Playmobil DS about the problem, I was told they were not going to have the original type anymore here. The yellow scuba diver tanks with the flat end do not work as well as the original, & I am in the middle of a project!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
UK DS aren't selling them either Bill.  I believe that there has been a change in the design of BA cylinders in Germany and Playmobil keep up with design changes.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
try ebay.. wanted now function.. i think thats the only hope atm... gud luck with it, i know when u lookin for something special/old it can be pain in the aXX..

i will have a look around aswell.. can u show me the number on playmodb so i exactly know what u lookin for?