Author Topic: 4207 top window  (Read 5632 times)

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
4207 top window
« on: November 24, 2008, 14:48:05 »
Does Anybody know the part number for this piece ? It does not appear in heather's database! Or am I blind.

Another question : Would this window fit in the top part of a "fachwerk " steck house?

Or are there any other green windows that might fit?
Thanks in advance!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4207 top window
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 16:52:37 »
The window in the fackwerk house in your post is oblong rather than square, as the window in 4207 seems to be.  I suspect that the 4207 window comes ready fitted and so isn't available separately (it doesn't appear on the 4207 plan on Playmobil.de either).

There used to be a green door for the gable end of the mediaeval house but that was a long time ago. 

If you're wanting a window for the gable end of the mediaeval house, I may have one but it will be brown.  They are also very difficult to fit as you have to take the gable apart, that's presumably why they seem no longer to be available separately for the new mediaeval houses  from DS.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 18:48:10 »
I checked the instructions, and the top-window is included in 30 51 3850 - Shutters for double window, door, single window.  I agree with Gordon that it looks square, but can't confirm.  Thanks for calling me out on the misleading picture - I'll correct it.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 19:19:13 »
Mmm, thanks for the offer, (Gordon isn't it :) ) But the house I have already came with a brown one. I changed all the windows with green ones from the old sheriff set except for the top window. Does anybody have this old hatch spare?
I'd be will to trade or buy it from you...
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-07-0750

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 19:32:44 »
I checked the instructions, and the top-window is included in 30 51 3850 - Shutters for double window, door, single window.  I agree with Gordon that it looks square, but can't confirm. 

Just for the record; those shutters are not square.
I'm afraid I haven't got the green one, HLC - otherwise I'd send it to you...

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 19:34:35 »
Mmm, thanks for the offer, (Gordon isn't it :) ) But the house I have already came with a brown one. I changed all the windows with green ones from the old sheriff set except for the top window. Does anybody have this old hatch spare?
I'd be will to trade or buy it from you...
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-07-0750

I only just got my hands on it myself recently so I'm sorry it's not for sale or trade.  I got it from playmofieber on eBay, one of a number of German sellers who sells parts of items.  Search under bauernhof (farm) in his shop.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 21:44:26 »
I checked the instructions, and the top-window is included in 30 51 3850 - Shutters for double window, door, single window.  I agree with Gordon that it looks square, but can't confirm.  Thanks for calling me out on the misleading picture - I'll correct it.

Those are the shutters for the window on ground floor, the top window is only one shutter that fits directly into the house.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 21:47:15 »
Those are the shutters for the window on ground floor, the top window is only one shutter that fits directly into the house.

Yes, but some part numbers cover a number of different parts so you get a sprue with a number of parts on just by ordering one part number. 

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 21:57:20 »
Ah I see.. Well If have bookmarked that german seller hopefully he will have one available in the future.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 22:06:57 »
Ah I see.. Well If have bookmarked that german seller hopefully he will have one available in the future.

Another seller I have used is cd-400.