Author Topic: Tan wall part from which set?  (Read 1478 times)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Tan wall part from which set?
« on: January 10, 2018, 07:33:12 »
Guys, I need your help... I found a tan wall (see picture) on eBay, but from which set is this? I’m starting to think it is a custom made wall? At least, I didn’t find a part like this on Playmodb...

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Tan wall part from which set?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 09:31:05 »
Ah, I thought of Colorado or the western farm... but no - Pony ranch :)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:14:14 »
Ah, I thought of Colorado or the western farm... but no - Pony ranch :)

Thanks Tahra :) ! I found it: http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-08-2410 . I will order it via eBay, I was a bit afraid it was a customized part :)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 17:57:38 »
Let me know if you can get this from your DS, mine (Playmobil Canada) advised me that this part 30 08 2410 is out of print and has been replaced by 30 08 2430 which is not the same and I have pointed this out to them. 30 08 2430 is the wall of the chicken coup part of the building and as such it is too short.  I am waiting to hear back.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:13 »
Let me know if you can get this from your DS, mine (Playmobil Canada) advised me that this part 30 08 2410 is out of print and has been replaced by 30 08 2430 which is not the same and I have pointed this out to them. 30 08 2430 is the wall of the chicken coup part of the building and as such it is too short.  I am waiting to hear back.

Well, for now I ordered two pieces from eBay. But when I will order parts from Playmobil (via the after sale service, not the website), I will add the part in my list, you never now! According to Playmodb there was an older version: 30045840 http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-04-5840 . So the 30082410 is actually the new version, strange they confuse it with the “3-steck” part. I will let you know here if my plan worked ;-)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 17:37:40 »
They advised me both parts are no longer a in print and cannot be ordered from Germany (which is where the part orders I place come from)
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 21:36:10 »
Also you can look at set 4305, it also carriers a similar piece