Author Topic: New HTTYD sets..  (Read 2991 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: New HTTYD sets..
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 19:55:16 »
The plans for the HTTYD sets are out, although not linked to on the official page, so I thought I'd let you all know I've provided the links on PlaymoDB. 70045 is not on the official site - we have to wait till March 1 I expect.

Thank you!

(that set is the worse kept secret EVER!  :P )

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 04:54:56 »
The female klicky in this 700045 set is perfect for a medieval queen , adding neck jewelry and a crown...
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 18:48:08 »
The female klicky in this 700045 set is perfect for a medieval queen , adding neck jewelry and a crown...

It's a shame they did a speedo. Completely off for Astrid. And I bet she's in heels. LOUSY option, IMO.

She is beautiful, but not as Astrid (and would be a LOT more useful as a normal klicky)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 13:00:50 »
It's a shame they did a speedo. Completely off for Astrid. And I bet she's in heels. LOUSY option, IMO.

She is beautiful, but not as Astrid (and would be a LOT more useful as a normal klicky)

Indeed .... i couldnt agree more on the above ...  :wave:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: