Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32044 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2019, 13:19:23 »

Is this all new to your collection? What became of the old massive collection, do you still have it?

Yes this whole caravan is a new addition that needs sorting. It has so many sets from the early years (the golden era) that really complimented the later year collection that I amassed

I still have every single piece of the collection, never sold/got rid of anything.
The collection now takes up , the upstairs of the barn, a two car garage and three of these caravans/camper trailers .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2019, 13:25:14 »
The collection now takes up , the upstairs of the barn, a two car garage and three of these caravans/camper trailers .

I feel so... reasonable.  ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2019, 14:03:57 »
I feel so... reasonable.  ;D

Trust me, you are very reasonable. Me having room is a .... well dangerous.

11 classic cars , 3 city cars, 3 work trucks, 12 motorcycles, huge motor home, 5 caravans that are being lived in, 4 boats, 10 utility trailers , 5 dogs, 4 cats, 30 chickens, 6 sheep, 20 geese , 18 pigs, 7 turkeys, oh and the playmobil . I am currently working on a deal to get 36 classic American trucks for restoration.

Yes Tahra ....your reasonable and sane

But playmobil brings me the joy, so no downsizing
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2019, 14:50:39 »
11 classic cars , 3 city cars, 3 work trucks, 12 motorcycles, huge motor home, 5 caravans that are being lived in, 4 boats, 10 utility trailers , 5 dogs, 4 cats, 30 chickens, 6 sheep, 20 geese , 18 pigs, 7 turkeys, oh and the playmobil . I am currently working on a deal to get 36 classic American trucks for restoration.

:o  At first I thought you meant PLAYMO cars... but.. only 11?  :P

Yes Tahra ....your reasonable and sane

:woohoo:

But playmobil brings me the joy, so no downsizing

Darn right!  ;D

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2019, 18:28:35 »
Oh goodness, that's a huge collection!!! Did you ensure it? My collection is ensured, you never know...

Do you have plans do make a Western diorama for example?
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2019, 20:57:06 »
Oh goodness, that's a huge collection!!! Did you ensure it? My collection is ensured, you never know...

Do you have plans do make a Western diorama for example?

Insurance is a scam I tend not to participate with .

Yes I do dioramas

Here is about 1/2 of my western before this addition

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_kOv__lH4

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2019, 21:17:14 »
Yes I do dioramas

Here is about 1/2 of my western before this addition

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_kOv__lH4

Wow, I didn't know that was yours! I've watched the public version of that video multiple times in the past! Amazing diorama! I miss having a bigger room, like I used to have, to build bigger dioramas...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2019, 21:32:52 »
Now if only I could convince a few other big collectors, or even smaller collectors, to participate in a joint venture convention in our Greater Bay Area .

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2019, 04:44:50 »
Now if only I could convince a few other big collectors, or even smaller collectors, to participate in a joint venture convention in our Greater Bay Area .

Have you checked all the boats, caravans, and trailers? There may already be another PM collector living in there somewhere.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2019, 08:56:47 »
Have you checked all the boats, caravans, and trailers? There may already be another PM collector living in there somewhere.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: