Author Topic: A few more mysteries...  (Read 1951 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
A few more mysteries...
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:55:35 »

backs:

Close-ups of two of the bits:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 17:29:57 by GrahamB »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
Re: A few more mysteries,,,
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 19:38:52 »
GrahamB,

The white piece is 30 03 855 from the railway crossing set 4364 and is the rest for barrier arm.

As for the other bits your guess is as good as mine. Though some of the black things do not look playmobil at all. Though I do not collect much of the new stuff and now that some parts are made in China who knows, it could very well all be Playmobil.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 12:41:56 »
Many thanks, T_M_H

The others probably aren't PM, but you never know, someone might recognise them!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 19:30:13 »
This piece is a stick from inside a (ball-shooting) cannon-barrel, the left side sticks out a bit at the end of the barrel  :)

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:10:32 »
That's great, Hadoque, I never would have got that.

2 down, 4 to go!