Author Topic: NICO´s humble customs  (Read 3638 times)

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Greetings from Geobratia
NICO´s humble customs
« on: November 06, 2019, 10:18:36 »
Hello.
I have recently started doing my first customs. Please be indulgent with me. All my work is presented in the Spanish forum, playclicks, but I have seen that some colleagues make the effort to share their work in other forums and languages. For example our beloved Karim, Playmovictorian, with his endearing Periwinkle and Applepie.

First of all, I'd like you to meet an arms smuggler from the Wild West: CLAYMORE PLAYGUN. There are anecdotes about the character published in the playclicks forum, but only understandable to the Spanish public. References are made to a famous Spanish comedian who has passed away.

She has a sister, ELEONORE PLAYGUN who has followed different steps, and is dedicated to the care of her ranch, which she inherited from her husband who died shortly after his marriage. A bad fall of the horse left him fulminated on the floor, with the skull broken on a stone.

She doesn't need anyone by her side, she is enough to administer the cattle, under the command of a good group of cowboys with her foreman at the front. This man and Eleonore, profess devotion to the legacy of the deceased, and have promised to take care of it until the end of their days.

When there is a little respite, she likes to rest under the tree her husband asked her to marry him.

And when she has to go back to the ranch, she always leaves with a "see you soon" because she is convinced that her husband will always be with her in the care of the ranch.

She is currently competing (November 2019) in the customs contest of the Playclicks forum.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 13:17:32 by NICO »

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: NICO´s humble customs
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 13:26:53 »
One Halloween custom. Also competing on specials contest in playclicks forum.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 16:00:33 »
Hello.
I have recently started doing my first customs. Please be indulgent with me. All my work is presented in the Spanish forum, playclicks, but I have seen that some colleagues make the effort to share their work in other forums and languages. For example our beloved Karim, Playmovictorian, with his endearing Periwinkle and Applepie.

First of all, I'd like you to meet an arms smuggler from the Wild West: CLAYMORE PLAYGUN. There are anecdotes about the character published in the playclicks forum, but only understandable to the Spanish public. References are made to a famous Spanish comedian who has passed away.

She has a sister, ELEONORE PLAYGUN who has followed different steps, and is dedicated to the care of her ranch, which she inherited from her husband who died shortly after his marriage. A bad fall of the horse left him fulminated on the floor, with the skull broken on a stone.

She doesn't need anyone by her side, she is enough to administer the cattle, under the command of a good group of cowboys with her foreman at the front. This man and Eleonore, profess devotion to the legacy of the deceased, and have promised to take care of it until the end of their days.

When there is a little respite, she likes to rest under the tree her husband asked her to marry him.

And when she has to go back to the ranch, she always leaves with a "see you soon" because she is convinced that her husband will always be with her in the care of the ranch.

She is currently competing (November 2019) in the customs contest of the Playclicks forum.

A nice pair of customs.  The young lady is particularly nicely dressed.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 18:57:43 »
Lovely lighting and backgrounds, Nico. I'm looking forward to more!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 20:21:56 »
Great looking customs!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 21:38:02 »
Those are great!

First of all, I'd like you to meet an arms smuggler from the Wild West: CLAYMORE PLAYGUN.

I wouldn't imagine using that jacket for western, but he looks awesome! It really works!

Offline Ackie

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 00:24:57 »
I’m really liking your customs but what I really really enjoyed was the background story on each custom. Here are the bits I read that I just totally loved

when she has to go back to the ranch, she always leaves with a "see you soon" because she is convinced that her husband will always be with her in the care of the ranch.

Looking foreword to seeing more of your customs with their background story.
It doesn’t matter how big or small your Playmobil collection is, it’s what you do with it that matters.

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 13:16:58 »
Great customs! :cowboy:

Offline PMatt

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 20:18:57 »
Great job! The fact you included a backstory makes them even better. Truth be told I have a soft spot for the skeleton warrior!

Offline NICO

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 21:23:24 »
ASTRID

The icy wind whistled through the branches. The forest, with its bare trees and bushes, hardly offered any shelter, refuge or hiding place - it was only a matter of time before he found it.

At home four sturdy boys and two beautiful girls, equally healthy and strong, were waiting. Gerd, the eldest, could look after them all while he kept looking.

Life wasn't easy, but so far Tyr, the god of war, had appeased his anger. He was content to take Astrid from him. He should never have refused to take part in that expedition. Astrid told him... "I can take care of them myself." The day after the Drakar set sail, she became ill, her fever rise, and she finally died the same day they docked at the fjord again.

There was a great booty and a great feast in the village, but for Ull there were no treasures, and instead he lost what he loved most. The moisture in his eyes froze and turned into tiny blades of ice. He must to clear his mind, and bury the sorrow until he returned to the fire in his hut.

Finally he found it - a massive male with great antlers. Only two days of searching. Gerd would know how to protect them all. And now they had food for a few weeks. Thank you, Odin.

Here you are ULL ULMERSON, a viking warrior.