Author Topic: What do you think of this new set?  (Read 5194 times)

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
Re: What do you think of this new set?
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2010, 23:35:52 »
I was just looking at this set on the German site again-  I REALLY REALLY want this!  I need more pics, but I think this is the first set I may try to get from Germany...  wonder if the FunPark in Florida still gets the German sets...  who do I know in Florida...?
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2010, 01:08:28 »
I was just looking at this set on the German site again-  I REALLY REALLY want this!  I need more pics, but I think this is the first set I may try to get from Germany...  wonder if the FunPark in Florida still gets the German sets...  who do I know in Florida...?
Yes, they are quite cool.

I love surfing on the Germany site, as they carry a lot more item than other countries. Just wonder are they also available in other non-export markets?

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 04:32:24 »
One has ended for 44 euro.

I can't find a photo of the other side. Is anyone able to locate one so we can see what it is supposed to look like?

Hi Linda!  Have you seen the 360 degree view of the set on the Playmobil.de website?  You can see the set from all sides and zoom in as desired.  There are also 3 "missions" you can click on which are animations of the set's action features.

I have to say, this looks like a very cool and fun set!   :yup:
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 04:58:02 »
Hi Linda!  Have you seen the 360 degree view of the set on the Playmobil.de website?  You can see the set from all sides and zoom in as desired.  There are also 3 "missions" you can click on which are animations of the set's action features.

I have to say, this looks like a very cool and fun set!   :yup:

Thanks for the link Indianna! Interesting features there!