Author Topic: Yellow Dragon 5483  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Yellow Dragon 5483
« on: November 16, 2013, 17:15:51 »

box front. I have wanted this yellow dragon for a long time. My brothers got different dragon sets and I am happy with the one I got. I got it on sale for $23 and normal price is $30

box back

parts. Building was not difficult. The hardest part was when I tried to fit the wings, they keep popping out and they move stiffly. 

pair.  I like how the dragon can hold weapons in his claws. I like the eye in the shield.

klicky. I like the curved bow of this archer. I think the armor looks nice with orange and red details.

taking fire out. The mouth on the dragon does not open very wide. He can not eat a klicky. I think the details of the fire are very nice how they go up into the mouth area

mouth. Here he is with out fire. It was hard to take out and  my dad had to do it.

scales. These are the scales on this dragon. The coloring is very bright and nice.

This is review #2 for son #2

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: Yellow Dragon 5483
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 18:03:54 »
Thank you, Son #2 of Rasputin!

Looking at the box (the feet seem so disproportionate in the picture) I do not know if I would have bought this figure.  Seeing your pictures on the review, I think I would now like to buy it.

Offline basilsdad

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 21:15:14 »
Excellent review!  I can see him now raining terror on my Victorian complex. 

Joe
"One cat just leads to another."
 - Ernest Hemingway

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 16:16:42 »
Awesome review he looks like a pretty cool Dragon much nicer claws than the other one good colours and the design on the back of his head is quite nice as well. Love the guy he comes with as well lovely colours and design on the armour and as you saya  nice shield design  :)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:08:33 »
Thanks for the great review guys!! Very nice set!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 10:37:08 »
Thanks for the review :)

I'm looking forward  to getting this one. I really like his coloring, and the klicky's too.. Let's see.. ah, yellow! :love:

The curved bow looks great.. Will need more.

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 23:20:53 »
Thanks for a great review Ras Junior  :wave:.

Of all the new Dragons available, this one has appealed to me most. I really like the colours. He might have to join our other dragons, though I'm still not sure I like the 'hands".
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 03:06:18 »
I love the color scheme of this dragon. Thanks for the photos and review! It's a nice set.