Author Topic: Novelties first half 2024  (Read 5554 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Novelties first half 2024
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2023, 00:23:23 »
Thanks for sharing this information!

I've always wanted one of the earlier anniversary knight figures, but they are quite expensive now, so I'm very pleased to see this one! I agree that the other anniversary sets don't seem to be that special though. It would be great to instead have some more sets from the older themes rereleased for the anniversary. :D

I was hoping that the Miraculous sets would be a bit nicer, but there are some interesting parts in some of them; unfortunately, they seem to be following the pricing trends of other sets that are part of toy licences though. :-\ Some of the new Naruto figures have some great parts and accessories! And the off-road Porsche 911 is cool.

The new fantasy pirate figures are awesome! :D And the new Novelmore sets look to have some great new parts too.

I like several of the Series 25 figures as well. The dwarf is nice, and I'll need several of those new gold two-handed swords! :D  The reindeer herders are really nice too, and the woman in the unicorn suit and grey man are interesting. I like the demonic vampire woman and shieldmaiden the most though.
~Pynedor~

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2023, 15:48:01 »
I just created an account there and I'm waiting for my account to be activated.

I would really love to see a rerelease of 3666. I always wanted that one when I was a kid. It would be great to be able to buy multiples at a reasonable price, especially if they had a pack of knights sold separately.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2023, 03:13:24 »
I would really love to see a rerelease of 3666. I always wanted that one when I was a kid. It would be great to be able to buy multiples at a reasonable price, especially if they had a pack of knights sold separately.

I wouldn't say that a re-release is out of the question, but I doubt it would be much cheaper than it is on the second-hand market (depending where you live, I guess), though the pricing strategy of Playmobil Plus is erratic to say the least.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 11:59:15 »
I am afraid that there won't be much in terms Playmobil Victorian / Dollhouse as I really would have loved a special edition  :cloud9:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2023, 15:00:20 »
I don't know if it's worth making a separate thread, but considering how sparse the novelties are maybe not - but the DS/Playmobil Plus catalogue has leaked;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU4IAsikbZY

The (only) notable addition being the  Victorian park fence and the lamp-post. I think it's the first time that it's been available in the buff colour since it was first released but I might be wrong? The lamp post has definitely been around relatively recently. It's a shame they didn't include the figures, since the other re-issues have them.

The other good news is that none of the other 'collector' sets seem to have been discontinued, so no scramble to order that medieval house you're holding out on  :lol:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2023, 17:55:45 »
Thanks for the information, Oliver.

The new classroom sets have some nice parts too. It'd be great if there were more figures being offered though.

The other good news is that none of the other 'collector' sets seem to have been discontinued, so no scramble to order that medieval house you're holding out on  :lol:

That's definitely good! I managed to miss some of the earlier ones though. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2023, 18:34:07 »
Is that a new totem pole in the jungle/adventure  theme? Bottom right of the first catalogue that's open. I like the horse stable too, nice colours.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2023, 13:50:16 »
Is that a new totem pole in the jungle/adventure  theme? Bottom right of the first catalogue that's open. I like the horse stable too, nice colours.

Looks like a gold colored blob of a post holding up a sign

Yes, someone is putting normal colors back

The travel trailer/caravan is a nice modern normal gray/white also
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2023, 11:48:44 »
I don't know if it's worth making a separate thread, but considering how sparse the novelties are maybe not - but the DS/Playmobil Plus catalogue has leaked;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU4IAsikbZY

The (only) notable addition being the  Victorian park fence and the lamp-post. I think it's the first time that it's been available in the buff colour since it was first released but I might be wrong? The lamp post has definitely been around relatively recently. It's a shame they didn't include the figures, since the other re-issues have them.

Oh thanks for the confirmation, I saw some of this on FB but wasn't sure it was accurate.
I'm sure I'll get a few more lamp posts, but I've got several fences already. I agree the klickies would have made a real difference.

Quite right about that medieval house btw  :lol:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2023, 09:09:47 »
Finally, the fence!  :gent: I have to use the non-matching yellow one for park scenes because my only beige fence is that little length from the FAO set. The full set with the klickies would have been amazing, but I'm still happy to be able to coordinate the fencing.