Author Topic: New Troll... undressing?  (Read 2443 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
New Troll... undressing?
« on: February 22, 2018, 16:47:43 »
I know this sounds.. strange... :-[  but did anyone manage to undress the new troll?

I assumed the shorts are attached the same way the previous ones' undies... But I can't manage to get leverage, and I was wondering if anyone can confirm that it is the same before I try more... forcefully..  :P

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: New Troll... undressing?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 20:26:17 »
In the PCC I once tried to undress an "old troll"... ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 13:56:23 »
Well, the two parts are not attached on the sides, or under. I am guessing they attach to the body the same way the old one does (after all, the legs are the reverse mold)...

But I couldn't get leverage with it... any ideas?

I did manage to stab myself with the small screwdriver. :-[

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 15:17:54 »
The trousers can be wedged open on both sides but the parts stick to the body. I don't want to go further lest I should destroy the troll, but assume that you're right and that they are attached to the body.

He's a great character, isn't he? And, have you found him appropriate head gear? Not that silly Viking helmet, obviously. I tried various and settled on this one:

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 15:31:20 »
The trousers can be wedged open on both sides but the parts stick to the body. I don't want to go further lest I should destroy the troll, but assume that you're right and that they are attached to the body.

Exactly - well, destroy the shorts, not the troll.. we probably need to pull them out, like the other's undies.. except with those it is easy to get leverage.. I want to customize one... Might end up breaking it :(  Not that it has any use now (since the mold is a reverse, can't use it on the old trolls :( )... but ther's hope, right?

He's a great character, isn't he? And, have you found him appropriate head gear? Not that silly Viking helmet, obviously. I tried various and settled on this one:

Not yet - but that one does look great! :)