Author Topic: 5602 Popstars Stage  (Read 3306 times)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
Re: 5602 Popstars Stage
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2013, 21:22:18 »
Looks like a good set when assembled with some cool features  :). I like the Klickies they look good also like the drums as I haven't really seen Playmobil drum sets before good that they've given the drummer a stool although not so sure about the drumsticks, I like the microphone stands as well means they can sing and play the guitar one of the things that annoye dme when I was messing about making rockers you wouldn't hold a microphone and play a guitar at the same time it would either be on a stand or hands free mike     

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 07:33:46 »
That stool could come in handy...

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 18:57:05 »
Thank you very much for that detailed review!

It's cool to see a set like this - makes me wonder what else they could add to it, maybe turn it into a theme of its own  :)

When I was young I liked the circus because I could get all my clickies to go and watch the big spectacle. I would be arranging them in their seats and put on a show for hours on end. This set could work in a similar way for kids. I really like it.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 19:10:41 »
thanks for reviewing this nice set. We plan on adding it to our town for a nice concert area. I do wish the drumsticks were the adult ones and it should not have been too difficult to include them. Perhaps Geobra had too many small ones lying around from the school sets. A bass guitar would have been great but to look accurate a new mold would be needed. I do want to get this set and if it could be converted into a opera stage or magic stage we may need more than just one.

Thanks again for the nice pictures and review  :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2013, 03:14:59 »
I'm not sure I'll get that series, though it is neat. Consider the possibilities: The Beatles, Elton John with a big piano and weird outfit, or backup singers, or a horn section.  Maybe even striped shirts ala Beach Boys.  Have fun with this.

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 19:17:58 »
I too had been desperate for this set so had it (along with the others in the theme) shipped over as soon as it became available on eBay. :love:

I love the fact you can play music and the lights flash in time with the beat....my only complaint was that my stage doesn't have the riser painted blue. I searched the box for a sticker sheet that I might have missed but the instructions show that it is printed on....so my riser is grey, like the rest of the stage....and I can't decide whether I should be bothered! Sometimes I look at it and wish it was blue, and other times I am glad it's grey 8}. I don't want to have to buy another one with the expense of shipping it over again in the hope that the riser is blue!

Claire  :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2013, 00:48:32 »
Thanks for the review!!!!I want to ask you if figures have changeable faces!!!!!

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 23:17:34 »
Just seeing this now. It looks great and I know my kids would love it. How to justify buying MORE playmobil for Christmas...hmmmm
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda