Author Topic: 4632 now available...again...  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
4632 now available...again...
« on: July 20, 2010, 21:28:11 »
The 4632 roman legionnaire is now available in the greek market...again... just bought 10!!! oh and a 4589 indian chief! ;D

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
Re: 4632 now available...again...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 21:40:17 »
Owwwwwwwww, it's sold out, here. For 2 years or more. And I want at least another 10! Me jealous!

Does anybody know if DS UK ships to Holland?
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 22:00:34 »
Owwwwwwwww, it's sold out, here. For 2 years or more. And I want at least another 10! Me jealous!

It was sold out here too, just brought it back again for some reason...
If you want I can get them for you!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 22:14:40 »

They don't, but they will ship to me and then I can ship to Holland, although unless you're buying a lot the postage may cost more this way.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 04:22:33 »
I love his huge green shield. It is great they reissue the roman warrior in the second half of 2010 for the export market. Hope they would do it in the future, and in a special specials way. Like other they the one year lagged specials, we also get a third batch of six popular older specials available again in the mass market.

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 21:50:44 »
Thanks for the offers, guys. I have 18 of them now. Found them 2nd hand on the net, and bought them one by one.

The shipping costs would be ghastly for such a little number (only 10) and I am a little bit on a budget. So I'll wait and see what comes up. I'll be going on vacation in a little while and visit many other countries. As my partner and I love visiting toyshops, I hope to find some. We' ll see.

Otherwise I'll make due with the red shielded ones. They are still available here.

It's just I have a weakness for the green shielded one. It started off my new collection. Together with Cleopatra by the way.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman