Author Topic: The Fall of Lanaro  (Read 1816 times)

Offline TableKnight

• Playmo Enthusiast
The Fall of Lanaro
« on: May 15, 2019, 13:15:46 »
Hi all !
For the past several weeks I’ve been working on an as-of-yet untitled Playmobil-Space worldbuilding and story project, and I've been fleshing out factions, locations, lore, and characters and their backstories. If any of you are familiar with my other projects, you'd know I don't hang about  ;D
(I don't want to overwhelm you all with lore...so I'll try and diperse it gradualy across the story :) )
Here's the start of a new story in this setting that I'm eager to show you all, and while it's just the first two panels, I hope you all like it... :)

-THE FALL OF LANARO-

The Space Corps (SCORPionS) raid another world in the fringes of the Galactic Federation…today’s target is the planet Lanaro. The Corps is challenged in orbit by the Lanaran Defence Force, but as per usual, the Corps’ raid would be over and done with before help could arrive from other systems, leaving Lanaro alone in this fight.

Zanafel City, the capital and largest settlement on Lanaro, is the principle target. The city’s defences are able to shoot down some strike craft before they get too close, but the SCORPionS have the numbers on their side…it seems there are plenty of pirates and criminals to fill the Space Corps’ ranks.

To be continued !
Sorry for the abrupt stop, I'm waiting to be able to get more clickies together and sets built  :-[
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 13:04:59 by TableKnight »
-TK

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: The Fall of Lanaro
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 18:36:45 »
That looks VERY interesting...

Looking forward to more! 

(I am fond of the Dark Invaders... )

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious