Author Topic: Müller Black Knight exclusive  (Read 171 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Müller Black Knight exclusive
« on: April 26, 2024, 23:15:41 »
When talking about the Golden Jubilee Knight 71604, I gloomily predicted

I suspect it's also going to be their last, ever :(

Luckily I was wrong.

This Black Knight was commissioned by the retailer Müller Handels GmbH & Co and is currently not on sale. Reportedly, the firm has hidden no more than 100 of them in boxes of regular anniversary knights (71604) that are sold in their shops. The lucky finder wins this exclusive figure plus a number of other treats, including free access to the Fun Park. As such it is virtually impossible to get a black knight if you set out to find one (as I would like to do), but it is quite likely that the Black Knight will also be sold by the store at a later date. I certainly hope so.

More details at Klickywelt (including pics made by one lucky finder).

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Müller Black Knight exclusive
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 03:33:54 »
I hope it comes available regularly at some point. It seems unlikely they would do a print run for such a small number. Obviously I need it for my jousting knights collection but if there really end up being just 100 it will be near impossible. It's a nice look.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 12:53:24 »
So you buy the golden knight and this is the surprise contents ?

I wonder if certain customers  will be angry and call to complain
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 17:20:29 »
So you buy the golden knight and this is the surprise contents ?

I wonder if certain customers  will be angry and call to complain

I think one of the other treats is the golden knight, so that the buyer will still get what he expected to acquire.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: Today at 00:28:16 »
I think one of the other treats is the golden knight, so that the buyer will still get what he expected to acquire.

So in 100 box’s there are both ?

And I get excited if there is an extra flower bloom
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:53:55 »

And I get excited if there is an extra flower bloom

Based on the pictures on Klickywelt you only get the dark knight in the box, but maybe they include a voucher for the Golden Knight. Part of the prize is a 50 Euro voucher, which is probably why the low number in circulation.

I think it's possible that the same figure will turn up later as a regular figure in Muller stores.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:05:31 »

No, that would be too easy to guess because of the considerable extra weight.

Oliver is right: the voucher gets you to the golden knight, the FunPark and the €50 store credit. I can only dream of getting one (but notice with surprise that already 2 have been found and reported at Klickywelt. How did they do it?)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:53:35 »
I want one too. I will try to find one of those stores and get my 50th knight there, since I didn't yet, anyways. But ... just a fool's hope.

I believe we better hope it's released later, and we can nag the usual german playmofriends for them.. ;)