Author Topic: 4340 Custom Pick up truck  (Read 7905 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 4340 Custom Pick up truck
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 15:50:37 »
Oh come on Ras, you're late for a meeting and you have to pack it quickly, it's perfect to just clip it on your belt!

Yes I could just imagine...  I walk up to a new clients estate and am shown around the land. Half way through me interviewing them I am asked a question. "um excuse me, what are those boxes on your belt?" "oh these.. well here is my truck that has Frank the cowboy who will be helping me haul the debri away, this is the rocket ship w/Joey the astronaut that will quickly fetch the crew lunch and supplies, and this is a Jimmy and his boat that will keep us safe in the event of a tsunami"

That will go over quite well and earn me a very interesting reputation in this county

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 15:52:50 »
If the guy likes PM I bet you'll score an admiration point ;).
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 16:04:11 »
Yes, I'm sure that will cause your clients to have a lot of respect for you and have great faith in your work.  ::) It sure would be funny as a candid camera joke, though!  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 16:20:10 »
If the guy likes PM I bet you'll score an admiration point ;).

More often than not it is the Queens of the land that I deal with  :eh?: but then maybe I would be sent on a play date with their privileged children  ;D
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 20:14:25 »
More often than not it is the Queens of the land that I deal with  :eh?: but then maybe I would be sent on a play date with their privileged children  ;D

I bet they got Playmobil too! ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 22:01:44 »
So.... are you going to fill this truck with micro sets?  ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2011, 08:48:40 »
Thanks for a nice, neat review, Ras.  Slipping the bikini girl in was a smart move as I hadn't really noticed her before either.

The detail of the disc brakes is a very neat touch.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 00:23:32 »
Cool little truck!  Thanks for sharing. :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 05:24:43 »
Nice set Ras!!
Can you show us how it can end up on your belt like a sort of box? That's what intrigues me about these sets and I hadn't had the chance to see them up close.
Thanx in advance!

I was not interested in how the car folded. Now that my kids have had them they were very interested. They kept folding it up as though it was a transformer. Then at night they had to fold it up as though it was going to sleep all bundled up.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 06:45:23 »
Very smart! But it stll looks like a transformer!!!  :lol: