Author Topic: 3173 airport tanker  (Read 2117 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
3173 airport tanker
« on: December 19, 2009, 17:11:08 »
I was certain that I'd seen this in the DS online catalogue somewhere, but now I can't find it.  Am I having a senior moment or was it really there?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: 3173 airport tanker
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 17:38:19 »
I was certain that I'd seen this in the DS online catalogue somewhere, but now I can't find it.  Am I having a senior moment or was it really there?

Hi Gordon,
I've checked on USA DS here, & it is no longer showing up anywhere, not even RR station or eBay. You are correct about it being available through DS a while ago, but it said while quantities last. I got a few of them when I was customizing them for my PCFD water tankers, & my airport photo stories if I'm not mistaken for $17.99 in their original box! I'll keep looking & update you if I find something.
Best wishes,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 19:21:54 »
Thanks, Bill, glad to know it's not me!  Thanks for offering to look out for one but I've found a UK website with it at £15, the DS price.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 19:50:19 »
Gorden it was on the list the U.K. DS sent out about October.
I remember it because in the first list I got it had the wrong number.
Walter