Author Topic: 4877 Secret Agent Detection Jet  (Read 9417 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: 4877 Secret Agent Detection Jet
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 16:46:03 »
thank you Panos! I think that hair could be good for medieval guys too... I like it  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 16:53:59 »
That hair is a lot better than a lot of medieval hair

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-5752;pic_num=2

... that is girl hair  :o

Thanks for posting the pics of the hair, Panos. I haven't seen that style before  :thanks:
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 17:05:58 »
Glad you enjoyed it guys!!  :)

You are right Jenna, it is very nice hair. But I like the ones you pointed out. They fit knighst and vikings very nicely!!!

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 17:10:36 »
I forgot about vikings. I do like them on vikings, but I usually swap them on my knights. But everyone has their own preferences  ;)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 17:39:50 »
Nice review Panos.  I really like the tattoo on the face of the evil klickie, but overall this theme is too goofy for me to get into.  The high price for the electronic gizmos is not a selling point for me either, but I'll bet kids would love it. 

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 18:16:42 »
WHY oh WHY do you do this to me?! I LOVE dark scorpions.... (SOMEONE bought a bunch of Dark Invaders a few years ago  :love: )..

I hadn't realized that was a female.. and the tattoo.. AGH.

I suppose nobody is gonna buy that for that gyzmo thing, right? And it must be cheaper to buy the set than get the klickies...

(lovely review)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 18:24:51 »
Thanks SO much for the great review Panos! The droids are so cute! And I do like the new hair style. I have the treaure hunter set that has a working metal detector, http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=4847&cgid=Schatzjaeger (and btw, the shiny red rock thing has metal inside it) but every household needs TWO low-range toy metal detectors, right? Riiight? So I'll just have to get this one, too!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 18:30:46 »
Great review of a set that has been on our list  from day one. The boys are so excited about this theme especially they want the RC truck w/camera.

I do wish there was a way to get these with out paying for more metal detectors but I am sure I can make games out of them, I know "go find your allowance its buried in the yard"  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 18:49:14 »
In my humble opinion, Panos, the new female hairstyle is the best part of this set.   8}
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 20:05:34 »
Nice review Panos.  I really like the tattoo on the face of the evil klickie, but overall this theme is too goofy for me to get into.  The high price for the electronic gizmos is not a selling point for me either, but I'll bet kids would love it. 

Thank you el jefe! I share your sentiment about the theme, but some pieces of it remind me, or can be used in other projects so it seems I can't let the theme completely go by...