Author Topic: Pony Riding Centre  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Pony Riding Centre
« on: February 29, 2016, 07:23:48 »
Welcome to our Pony Riding Centre, where children can spend a full week having pony fun and instruction, and making new friends.

Accommodation:

Children stay in our beautiful farmhouse, under the care of qualified houseparents and riding instructors.

There are three comfortable dormitories.

And nutritious home-cooked meals, served in our spacious dining room.

And, of course, every child has a well-matched pony to own for the week!

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: Pony Riding Centre
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 07:26:22 »
Our Programme:

Saturday

Guests arrive late Saturday afternoon, and after settling in and enjoying a lovely meal, we walk down to the fields to see the ponies for the first time.

Then we spend the evening getting to know each other as we take part in fun games and activities together.

Sunday

Sunday begins with pony care and stable management lessons.

And, in the afternoon, we get to know our pony for the week by enjoying a lovely ride out together.

In the evening we take a relaxing walk to the stream, which is shallow enough for paddling in!

Monday

We split into two groups, and in the morning one group has a riding lesson in either the small or large school, while the other group goes for a ride out in the countryside.

In the afternoon, we swap activities, so everyone has both a lesson and a hack during the day.

After the evening meal, there is time to enjoy ourselves with our new friends.

Tuesday

Again, we split into groups for lessons and hacks.  There are even jumping lessons available in the large school.

In the evening we have a Pony Quiz Night, with yummy cakes for all, and prizes for everyone too!

Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 07:28:31 »
Wednesday

Wednesday is the ponies' day off, but there is still plenty of fun to be had!

In the morning, we go for a cycle ride.

And, in the afternoon, we play Pony Games ... without the ponies!

There are candy prizes for everyone!

Thursday

The ponies are now rested, and so we can enjoy lessons and hacks with them again.

And after a day's riding, we continue to have fun with our friends in the evening.

Friday

Our last day with our ponies is filled with excitement as we enjoy an afternoon of Pony Games, like Apple Bobbing:

And Musical Chairs:

The overall winner is presented with a beautiful trophy, and there are rosettes for everyone!

As evening falls, we share a tasty barbeque.

And we sing our favourite songs.

Saturday

Saturday morning we thank our ponies for all the fun we have had with them all week, and we turn them out to grass.

Bye bye ponies - and bye bye guests.  We hope to see you again soon!

Offline Daniela

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 08:36:48 »
Dear Lisa,

I was looking forward to this story so much, since you´ve told me, and here it is!
You did it again!
So charming ideas, so marvellous pictures, so comfortable rooms, so sweet details (the trophy!!!!) and much, much more!
Just wonderful!  :love:

Daniela
Enjoy my Playmobil Opera and much more:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/102361137865573914508

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 09:53:50 »
Oh Raven, it's fabulous  :love:  :love:  :love: Lovely story and beautiful set-up  :)

That building is wonderful. I didn't realize the garage fits in with the main building like that!
I'd love to see more photos.

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 10:27:07 »
Thank you Daniela and Birdie.  :)

If you take the roof off the garage, it fits in perfectly with the smaller walls (two levels of connectors) on a baseplate, but using the larger walls (three levels of connectors) it needs to be built up a bit with some other parts:

I did take some photos of the rest of the interior of that building, and the barns/riding centre buildings, though rather hurriedly, so I'm not sure if they are any good!

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 13:59:18 »
Fantastic!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 16:05:07 »
Gorgeous!!

Of course the brochures always make everything look spacious and beautiful...I wonder what it's really like??   :lol:

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 17:14:42 »
Looks like the best vacation ever for little girls  :love:

Very pretty pictures!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 18:50:21 »
:love:

Amazing work! Love the HUGE building, and the interiors! (even has a 1st aid box on the wall :o )

And the stables (gorgeous stone wall), and all the nice exterior.. That playground? baseplate with the ramp is very very nice..

And then the posing, of course (the girl with the book on her lap is a favorite!)