Author Topic: My Western Soldiers first adventure  (Read 8167 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: My Western Soldiers first adventure
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2014, 20:32:44 »
Great story and wonderful photography Scott!

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 22:32:53 »
hat's an excellent story in all respects, Scott - storyline, photos and photographic technique, posing of figures, text and editing the number of photos to tell the story concisely and economically without photo overkill.  Hope we'll see many more from you.

Thank you I'm willing to admit I do tend to ramble a bit  :-[ and my narrative isn't the best, I think due to having mild autism/asburgers (I think I'm a bit better typing than talking face to face) I posted the photos on a Facebook Playmo group laast week so I uploaded the photos from Photobucket and copied the text from the Facebook posts, correcting a few spelling and other errors along the way

:)9  That was so much fun!

Great plot twists (intruders!  :lol:), beautiful scenery and photography 8-)

Oh and those scarves made out of fabric are so nice: I *love* the one the cowboy's wearing.
I do hope you make more stories!!

Thanks it's a great place to work and it really is a long path even for us humans  ;D ;) I figured it was a good way to show my other Western figures between arriving late, making brews and taking those photos I barely had any time to concentrate on collecting firewood ah well it's only a one off  :shhhh: I've still got some Pirate photos which I haven't got round to uploading  :-[they form a sort of story. As for the scarves gotta keep the guys as warm as possible, I'm not sure whether the Cowboys scarf was originally something I made for one of the Action Men or just an offcut of some sort but, I thought it might work as a poncho unfortunately it only really covers the front or the back of him so that's another project to work on to make a new and improved poncho shouldn't be too hard right  ;) 

That's some great pics (as usual) - especially the one of the bandit showing up, with his back "to us" :)

(Lovely intruder. And I hope Scott and comapny did manage to rescue those poor guys!)

Thanks I haven't got round to rescuing them from the metal pole yet but, I've taken them back and they're in the workshop, so that'll be a project when I've got a bit of spare time and when we've got a new hacksaw blade, I found them half buried next to the tree where my rucksack was, originally I thought it was the little chainsaw guy I've got on a keyring as he's the same colour and about the same size.     

Great story and wonderful photography Scott!

Thanks mate glad to hear so many people like my story  :D

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2014, 18:47:53 »
Love the photography! Have to read the story, just watched the pics for now.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2014, 21:50:08 »
Love the photography! Have to read the story, just watched the pics for now.

Thanks well then I hope you like the words as much  ;D if you can take photos which tell most of the story for you you're doing a good job  ;)

Offline sunflower

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 09:44:11 »
Such a nice story. I love Playmobil outdoor pictures. The light is great!
life in plastic it's fantastic

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 15:24:55 »
Very nice story with great outdoor pictures!! Excellent job!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 17:44:06 »
This is the first time I read this story, Scott. How could I have missed this one! Great job, my favourite pic is the one where the young bandit is hiding; his guns down, hips slightly bowed to take cover and looking straight into the camera. The expression of his face; "Watch this!" or "Don't warn the soldiers!" Brilliant!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 09:33:21 »
Stunning outdoor pictures  :love: :love: :love:

I felt just like watching a movie  :munch:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2016, 23:24:45 »
Good story - and love the real life cavalry reinforcements coming to the rescue ;) ;D