Author Topic: All the ghost pirates...  (Read 18364 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Re: All the ghost pirates...
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2011, 11:24:35 »
isn't this the one you can only get with mail-in orders?  The only thing disappointing about the ghostpirate clikies is they're not much different from each other.  This one is the same one in the 3-pack set as well as the ship from what I can tell, or very simlar.  I thought about getting him just for completion sakes, but he looks exactly the same, save for the extra barrels/game he comes with.
not just similar, but their clothes are virtually ALL PRINTED ON........major let down

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2011, 11:27:06 »
And do you guys also consider set 5901 as ghost pirate?? I think their faces look really cool~~!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2011, 11:34:04 »
And do you guys also consider set 5901 as ghost pirate?? I think their faces look really cool~~!!

Of course it is!! I'll try to get hol of it one day... You see its not available here... :(

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2011, 11:38:28 »
Of course it is!! I'll try to get hol of it one day... You see its not available here... :(
Oh yes...only in US only. But I would rather getting the grey longcoat pirate through DS, as the other one doesnt look as good.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2011, 12:46:31 »
thanx for the review pano

the only set i like is the 4805 Three-Headed Sea Serpent
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2011, 15:20:47 »
There are three holders where you can attache their hands  ;) Have a closer look at the last pic, at their hands!

Oh ok, thank you Panos, I didn't see it before. That feature seems cool for a ghost pirate ship!  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2011, 16:04:32 »
4800 Three Ghost Pirates

The odd one out: one of the ghost pirates has a katana!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously a well-travelled pirate!  Actually, he looks a bit Oriental.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2011, 16:06:51 »
Obviously a well-travelled pirate!  Actually, he looks a bit Oriental.

i bought 2 sets and made a custom dual-katana-wielding pirate (in my custom ghost pirate thread http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=6489.0

Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2011, 16:15:15 »

My favourite part really is the anchor.  I wish I could buy two of those anchor seperately to use on my black pearl.  (btw, I know everyone always wants parts numbers to certain parts....is that because there is a place you can order individual parts seperately?  And in larger quantities?  If so, I would order a bunch of these anchors! sorry for my newbiness in this dept)

You will also find this site useful for part numbers:

http://www.playmodb.org/

I serached on "ghost" for you and this link shows you the ghost pirates, plus one or two other ghosts which got caught up in the seach:

http://www.playmodb.org/cgi-bin/textsearch.pl?sortby=partnum&page=1&text=ghost&pics=on

If you click on a figure, you can find out which set they are from and call up the inventory for that set.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”