Author Topic: Yellow ladder  (Read 1847 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Yellow ladder
« on: November 12, 2009, 21:46:47 »
reylocann recently very kindly sent me some fire stuff which included some yellow ladders - see pic.  These look like Playmo and are the right size for the klicky to grip, but are they Playmo, and if they are, where are they from?  Fire and construction have been investigated but with no answer so far.  Can anyone help, please?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Yellow ladder
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 22:49:17 »
did you check playground equipment ? I have never seen one  ???
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline reylocann

• Playmo Fanatic
  • One can never have too many cats!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:23:40 »
Hey playmofire......

I have some further information on the possible identity of the ladders....  they may be Fisher Price:

Included in the lot I bought was this barricade and the same barricade identified as Fisher Price... The plot thickens   :lol: ???

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:39:08 »
Can it be from the yellow railroad crane ??

Just pondering ...

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 07:52:58 »
 <*)

i had a good look at my database, couldnt find anything ... the connecting profile doesnt remind me of playmobil, i am pretty sure i have seen/ haev something similar from air gum boys....  ???
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: