Author Topic: i have no idea  (Read 5487 times)

Offline seawarrior

• Playmo Lover
Re: i have no idea
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2009, 00:29:25 »
iv'e been really bad sick since christmas or a littloe before and the doctors can't figure it out and iv'e been all over the state, and im going to boston july 2, iv'e had really weird symptoms to, so i'm not skipping if thats what your thinking, even ask my sister, and yes i have a tutor come ok?
Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
Re: i have no idea
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 04:47:44 »
iv'e been really bad sick since christmas or a littloe before and the doctors can't figure it out and iv'e been all over the state, and im going to boston july 2, iv'e had really weird symptoms to, so i'm not skipping if thats what your thinking, even ask my sister, and yes i have a tutor come ok?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you are sick!  Shame on Bill and me!  :-[  We've both been there before.  Bill has had some very serious heart problems, and I have been off sick for about a week now.  I'm going to be stuck in bed for I don't know how many more days.  I hope the doctors figure out your problem and you get well.  I hate being sick.

I'll send some good thoughts your way, buddy!  We here at PlaymoFriends will always be your friends.   :)
CARPE KLICKY!