Author Topic: My vacations loot (most of it from the Fun Park at Zirndorf)  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
Re: My vacations loot (most of it from the Fun Park at Zirndorf)
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 20:00:46 »
Thanks everyone!

Elaine, yes the green policeman is a keychain.

Can't say much about the advent calendar. I'm not alowed to open it before the first of december.

The book was this one:

It was only 5 euro's or something. Very much discounted. Pity for others it is only available in German.

I'll do a review later about the park and the hotel (if I can find the time). Lots to say about it and was very impressed, especially by the hotel.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 08:22:20 »
Thank you so much for all these pictures. Your loot from the FunPark is too cool! Will start planning for a weekend there soon!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:55:27 »
So i guess i fi go stay for a week they will replenish all these goodies daily so i get to have them x 7 ...  ??? ??? ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lovely haul Sir !!! Congragulations !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 20:33:13 »
Thanks Gis!

Giorginetto: I'm not really sure if they replenish everything everyday.

And the fun park is great, but 7 days? Then you really are a very hard hardcore fan.

Elaine, I meant this book:

I do not seem to be able to adapt the other post.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 00:02:58 »
Thanks Gis!
Elaine, I meant this book:

I presume this is the German version of 'The Story of a Smile'  - I paid a lot more for my copy last Christmas  :'(  it is also very expensive on Amazon uk:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/3898806235/ref=sr_1_1_olp?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1286236637&sr=1-1&condition=used

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 09:41:48 »
Then you really are a very hard hardcore fan.

... Yeap ...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.. especially for the 70s and 80s steck and other sets as I am also a grumpy old man in playmo terms and do not like at all system x and the steck/ system x hynrid monsters not the agents and some recent themes that in my opinion are violent oriented , remind me of GI Joe and cheap chinese medieval castel sets and have nothing to do with what really playmoibl is all about ( personal view ). I dont believe that Hans Beck would be hapy with some of these new sets. And of course Playmobil is a company and its objective is profit and in that sense it has to adapt to market trends etc , same as playmoibl being made of moulds and not woods many years ago .. But as I said I am a Playmobil  hardcore old type collector and a grumpy old man i suppose so no ones going to take notice of my concerns of violent themes and cheap to manufacture sets etc  etc . I will just sticxk my me old nuremebrg guards and more steck ..

That book is a great book for any collector/ playmoibl fun , and a great read with lovely pictures .
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:47:29 by Giorginetto »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 10:45:03 »
Well, then you might enjoy 7 days in the funpark, because there is a huge steck castle there!
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2010, 12:00:39 »
Well, then you might enjoy 7 days in the funpark, because there is a huge steck castle there!

Problem is i will probably go mad and hijack the castle , bring in lots of supplies and dont let anyone in !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2010, 13:40:52 »
Problem is i will probably go mad and hijack the castle , bring in lots of supplies and dont let anyone in !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do I not believe you are kidding... ???

Wait! Cuz I would too! ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2010, 21:12:10 »
Awesome haul you got there! Wish they had a park like that in Canada! You're right in that the blue dragon is small...I just got mine in the mail today....the knights fit on him nicely for riding!  ;)