Author Topic: Help please with Instructions for Victorian 5300 & others  (Read 6851 times)

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
Help please with Instructions for Victorian 5300 & others
« on: November 14, 2011, 20:16:52 »
I'm lucky to have a wonderful daughter, and she's lucky to have a Dad that loves Playmobil- And we're both lucky to play together!

Our daughter's big Christmas gift this year is going to be 5300 Large Victorian Dollhouse, along with some room sets. We found this collection locally, bought it sight-unseen, and will be picking it up this weekend (Nov 19th). I plan on spending the next few weeks getting the collection organized, cleaned, rebuilt, and ready for Christmas morning. I hope to ordering any missing parts from DS, and have them delivered in time for the holidays.

I desperately need any instructions from the following sets. Anything would help!
Thank you, playmofriends!

Update: Tiermann kindly pointed out that some files are available for download, as noted below. The 5300 was the biggie, but if anyone else has instructions for the other sets, I'd very much appreciate the help!

5300 Large Victorian Dollhouse (Victorian)-  pdf available at Playmobilusa.com
5312 Childrens Bedroom (Victorian)
5315 Grandfather's Den (Victorian)
5320 Dining Room (Victorian)
5321 Bedroom Set (Victorian)
5322 Kitchen (Victorian)
5324 Bathroom (Victorian)
5509 Bride And Groom (Victorian)
5601 Wedding Carriage (Victorian)
3020 Bedroom With Canopy Bed (Fairy Tales)
3033 Princess with Magic Fountain (Fairy Tales)-  pdf available at Playmobilusa.com
3317 Glow-In-The-Dark Ghost (Knights)
3290 Children's Playroom (Freetime)
3552 Children With Swing (Freetime)
3228 Wild Animals (Outdoors)-  pdf available at Playmobilusa.com
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 15:26:14 by Peefferr »

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Help please with Instructions for Victorian 5300 & others
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 20:55:24 »
I have the 5300 already scanned and maybe some others, I have to check. Pm me an email address and I can send them tonight.  :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 22:20:26 »
I have the 5300 already scanned and maybe some others, I have to check. Pm me an email address and I can send them tonight.  :wave:

Thank you! That's wonderful!
Every bit helps.... I'm really looking forward to digging through a big pile of parts and seeing it come together!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 22:38:25 »
Some of these are available for download as pdf files from Playmobilusa.com. Just go to the Building Instructions area and enter the set number. 5300 is definitely there.

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 15:27:14 »
Thank you, Tiermann and tonguello! I've downloaded what is available. Thank you all very much!