Author Topic: 2° annual PLAYMOBIL Collectors meeting in Buenos Aires.  (Read 3804 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: 2° annual PLAYMOBIL Collectors meeting in Buenos Aires.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2014, 10:12:47 »
Dearest Gaston  :wave:

I am so excited for you with this new project of an exhibition  :love:

You know that I will be attend my very first Playmo exhibition next Saturday in Luxembourg and I am so looking forward to discovering these wonderful dioramas I have so often documented in the past and above all finally get to meet Friends in person !

I wish you the best of luck with your Western diorama !

Karim :)

That's awesome Karim! I'm surprise to learn you've never been to a Playmo exhibit! Are you going to Luxplaymodays? That's one of the BIG ones right?! Good luck and take lots of pics!!!
Thanks for your wishes!  :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2014, 20:44:22 »
Best of luck! I'm pretty sure it will turn out to be marvellous  :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 15:13:32 »
Setting up together is a big part of the fun. The more you have stuck together ahead of time the faster it will go. If you aren't able to stick details on ahead of time then be sure to set up the scene before hand and then bag the parts and figures in groups and keep them with the related structures or scenery. Knowing what you are doing and having all the parts together ready to go will be much faster than having to hunt through boxes for stuff. Good luck it sounds like a fun day.