Author Topic: Unidentified Parts  (Read 4996 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Unidentified Parts
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 19:38:59 »
21 and 14: I have some of these! But I don't know what they are either  :(

My guess on 21 is wrong.  :-[

I don't know what it is then.. but now I am curious!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 20:20:26 »
You know, 13 looks like a piece that holds Victorian roof parts together. There's a wedding pavilion, one version is in pink and one in yellow, made from Victorian steck parts, and a darkblue greyish piece just like 13 is used to hold the top of the roof in place.

Could it be that top part there?

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 02:38:54 »
I think Birdie is right, I knew it looked familiar!
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2016, 08:27:56 »
This is all amazing!  And has enabled me to discover some missing parts of things in my 'incomplete items' boxes.

I still can't find the part numbers for 11 and 24, though it may be that I'm searching on the wrong keywords.

20 is puzzling.  It seems to be this:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-03-4850

But when I look at the instructions for that set:

http://playmobil.scene7.com/is/content/Playmobil/3070pdf.pdf

I can't see that part there.  The battery cover is totally different.

4 looks like it should go on the back of a motorbike.  I'll continue searching for that!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2016, 08:34:17 »
Could 4 be this: link

And 24: from this one: 4183
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:55:32 by tahra »

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 11:18:36 »
Oh yes!  :D  Thank you!

And now I've realised that some silver parts still in the Not Playmobil bag are indeed Playmobil after all, and are more parts of that 4183 Green Racer.

I'm happy to know where that motorbike part comes from.  It mystified me because I couldn't think of any motorbike that had a rear light and indicators like that.

I don't think I've got the motorbike body to go with it, but I do have a bag of motorbike parts that I put aside years ago (for sorting out 'one day'), so I will check.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2016, 05:17:29 »
14 looks like the counterweight that raises and lowers the drawbridge for the take-along castle 4440. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-27-8570

I think 11 is the hinge that holds the board covered in spikes. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-09-9530
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:26:52 by Klickteryx »

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2016, 10:36:22 »
Yes!  They are the parts. 

Thank you - and especially for where number 11 goes - because I don't think I could have found that out from the instruction manuals for those sets.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2016, 00:43:00 »
Could 4 be this: link

And 24: from this one: 4183

Thanks too. I have the rocket booster from that second set and was wondering where it came from. Saves me searching.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2016, 09:17:31 »
14 looks like the counterweight that raises and lowers the drawbridge for the take-along castle 4440. http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-27-8570

Yes of course! Thanks Klickteryx!

Any thoughts on 21 anyone?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)