Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 17:27:55 »
Just remember the rules of engagement... ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 18:44:24 »
Just remember the rules of engagement... ;)

That will be your job Sire  as  a referee of the battle !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 18:55:13 »
Ill be there too, hopefully! ;D ;D ;D
And I wrote the rules of engagement. ;)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 19:06:37 »
Ill be there too, hopefully! ;D ;D ;D
And I wrote the rules of engagement. ;)

Excellente Sire WoT, excellente ...  :)

I have just bought another small castle and few more klickies, i think to the day of the battle i would have ammased a few more klickies !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 19:22:14 »
Excellente Sire WoT, excellente ...  :)

I have just bought another small castle and few more klickies, i think to the day of the battle i would have ammased a few more klickies !!!

Just a few? That's not like you, are you feeling alright? ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 19:24:49 »
Just a few? That's not like you, are you feeling alright? ;D

They called me from playmobil and told me they managed to find another 30 black lion guards so i reserved them and pick them up next week !!!! Thats all they had left ...

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 23:51:48 »
They called me from playmobil and told me they managed to find another 30 black lion guards so i reserved them and pick them up next week !!!! Thats all they had left ...

Dangflabit. ;)
Only 30. :P

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 02:06:05 »
PLEASE STOP BUYING NEW TROOPS!!!
My plains does not have the space to burry all your soldiers.You will have to take the half of your deads back home.Also i shall give you my first crop after the war, as my king called "the fair" .My lands will be so fertile with your dead soldiers burried.May be we become farmers after the war.I do not have any aspirations for the kingdom of Krull. COME AND DIE WITH HONOUR IN ITHACA KINGDOM.YOUR DEATH WILL BE FAST AND PAINFULL.

ADVS!

- ITHACIAN STEEL! IT COMES FROM THE NOTHERN MOUNTAINS AND IT WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!
- DIE IN OUR LAND AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE GOODS FOR ONE YEAR (TAX FREE)!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 08:33:35 »
King Iseroth was told the reply of King Talos and furiously went to one of his balconies in the 5 storey Royal Quarters and Treasury and shout towards teh Kingdom of Ithaca :

' Our vengeance will fall hard on your lands. We shall invade and destroy it all and leave nothing but scorched earh behind '

Below were about 300 black lion swordmen and 50 heavy swordmen trainign and cheered him. Another 100 joined. King Iseroth was so pleased with their response he ordeded and one of the many gold coin chests was opened ( anyone remembers my very first post here where i showed a picture of over 15 playmobil chests full of gold , silver and silver plate/ gold plate items treasures ???? ) and he threw many coings to the soldiers who cheered him even louder.

' My dear subjects and soldiers , our call to our arms is progressing  well, soon we shall have over 1500 strong army and 35 catapults, 8  siege towers and another 20 ballistas . All the spoils of war will go to the families of the dead first and then the alive ones who will gain also titles of Ithacas land. I pledge that we shall completely annihilate the Kingdom of Ithaca and raise our banners in their mountains and lands '

'Ooorah' the soldiers yelled with a couple of hundred knights also who also joined in.

King Iseroth's preparations are on going. The city is in battle mode , the smith is making lots of weapons the carpenters , there are two of them are making catapults and the horse traders are training horses, whereae the fisher men are smoking fishes to make massive supplies, and teh wine makers making lots of wine for the soldiers ....

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 17:43:15 »
When King Iseroth is busy with his battle with King Talos' troops, we will invade the Country of Krull  ;D