Author Topic: 71455 + 71456 Series 25  (Read 122 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
71455 + 71456 Series 25
« on: May 11, 2024, 16:11:12 »
70939 + 70940 Series 24

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 25 (direct link)

Ok, later than usual, but...

As always, comments welcome - and let me know what I missed ;)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 71455 + 71456 Series 25
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2024, 17:13:50 »
Great review as always, lots of wonderful customs you did with them.  My only minor quibble is that I think the one you call a blogger is an air show photographer. He comes with the telephoto camera, and the logo on his shirt plus those on the laptop are from the Airshow theme. So I think he does digital photos at the airshow and dowloads them to the laptop.

I particularly loved yourmermaid with the Aztec torso, and the ancient woman using the half erased basketball player torso. Also loved the Steampunk guys

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 71455 + 71456 Series 25
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 17:58:23 »
Great review as always, lots of wonderful customs you did with them.  My only minor quibble is that I think the one you call a blogger is an air show photographer. He comes with the telephoto camera, and the logo on his shirt plus those on the laptop are from the Airshow theme. So I think he does digital photos at the airshow and dowloads them to the laptop.

You may be right! Not a core thing, I didn't recognize the logo. Major fail, I guess.  :-\ Maybe I should list the figures before actually generating the pages...

Maybe he has a blog about the airshow?  :-[

I particularly loved yourmermaid with the Aztec torso, and the ancient woman using the half erased basketball player torso. Also loved the Steampunk guys

Thank you. I struggled with the robot. My sister said there should be one with that head... but he was my 3rd attempt, I think.