Author Topic: are all playmobil original?  (Read 7184 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: are all playmobil original?
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 20:04:49 »
have you seen any 3666 in toystores pano??

Unfortunately no!  :( :( :( I still remember visiting toy stores in the 90's looking at 3666 but never being able to buy one. Today however, I have two of them and I am expecting two more within the week. Got all of them from ebay.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 20:11:18 »
you weren't able to buy it for personal reasons or they weren't existing because when i was trying to found some other rare toys in thessaloniki from the phone katalog  most of the toy stores didn'thave playmobil at all ?
 from ebay new or used are the ones you are expecting?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 20:31:31 »
I could not buy them back them because my parents would never give me the money or even get them to me as a present.
Sets tend to disappear very quickly here in Thessaloniki. There are very few shops with forgoten sets.
I got all of my 3666 castles from used, price ranging anything between 80 and 120 euros. I think i only saw one boxed, new, never opened but cannot recall the price.

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 20:46:45 »
ok used you can find any time you want on ebay. if you saw the boxed one recently it could be the one i saw too i don't remember the price either but didn't ship to greece
The spirits rule !!!!