Author Topic: New theme "Wild Life".  (Read 7159 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: New theme "Wild Life".
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 14:37:01 »
They must have listened to your wishs, bonniebeth. :lol:

That new Take-Along Knight set on page 13 looks great too! And the Knight blister packs looks great too. :)

And didn't anyone else notice the vampire and vampiress flying evil fairy thing on the Dragon Knights page?!? :o

LOVE the Duke and Duchess two pack in the princess castle section!!!

Also awesome!

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 14:43:46 by Pynedor »
~Pynedor~

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 14:49:54 »

That new Take-Along Knight set on page 13 looks great too! And the Knight blister packs looks great too. :)

And didn't anyone else notice the vampire and vampiress flying evil fairy thing on the Dragon Knights page?!? :o

Also awesome!

i missed those.. want want want ;D
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 14:55:14 »

Well I have emailed them about it a few times. :-[ Guess I must not have been the only one! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 15:00:45 »
Now that I look closer, it seems like the boxes on page 13 contain few pieces. They will probably be overpriced for just a plastic box, a single figure, and a few accessories. I'll probably still buy the Knight one though. :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 15:02:14 »
I like the DUO Vampire set. The male head looks diffrent
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 15:03:37 »
:love:

(don't tell my wallet)

edit: That barge doesn't have that name on it?! BAH. They should have done that with the first one...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 15:11:07 by tahra »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 15:11:17 »
The take-along house on page 55 is nice, though. Reminds me of a dollhouse I had as a kid. And it has those chairs in black/woodtone and red, the same design as the orange and white one in the grande mansion. They look really nice, and they'd look good in Chris's firestation living area.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 15:15:17 »
The take-along house on page 55 is nice, though. Reminds me of a dollhouse I had as a kid. And it has those chairs in black/woodtone and red, the same design as the orange and white one in the grande mansion. They look really nice, and they'd look good in Chris's firestation living area.

how do you zoom in to see such details. My pictures are so small I do not even see what you are talking about  :lens:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 15:19:05 »
Click on the right side of the page so that you just see one page instead of two, then on the little magnifying glass at the bottom to put it in zoom mode, use the + sign to magnify it. Then the other symbol to the right of the magnifying glass puts it in the mode where you can move it around.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 15:28:35 »
The Okapi look great, interesting rock formations this series.