Author Topic: Another Dragonland Knight  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Another Dragonland Knight
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 14:09:44 »
I agree, the torso and legs do look as though they should be together. 
Great custom Panos.  :clap: :wow: :clap: - Youlve been very busy with customs lately!

Elaine  :)

Thank you Elaine!! You have a good eye!!!  :D :D :D
I have made a few more...but I am also trying to find time for building something for my castle project...I might return to work on Thursday morning and I still have not made any progress... But I did make all these customs!!!!  ;D ;D

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 10:08:30 »
That's another great Dragonland custom, Panos!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 10:57:00 »
That's another great Dragonland custom, Panos!

He is great, is he not? I only wish the boots were silver too!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 14:06:22 »
:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee:

Another mastery of frankenstizing with playmo parts from Sir Wolf.. very cool !!

:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 14:22:11 »

Another mastery of frankenstizing with playmo parts from Sir Wolf.. very cool !!

You see now tha potential of the dragonland theme George!!! So glad you enjoyed him!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 07:39:42 »
.. yeap.. still playing with the idea of getting the dragonland series . not a big series anyways  but i am so steck/ old style oriented for example i never bought any of the system x castles and now new ones are out in germany ( and i still prefer steck looking at them ). However the dragonland series will fit nicely in my set up as two small ' magic ' kingdoms and i reckon its a matter of weeks before i buy them , wont buy large numbers though as egyptians or anything....

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 20:53:11 »
This really has made him so much better!!

and I must agree that the gold boots are a bit of a distraction from the entirety. Would it maybe work whne you repklace all the silver with gold...

He really looks like he is close to being a normal knight instead of a specific Dragon knight. If you make them into more regular arms it would do the trick I think.

but no matter great find Panos in combining those legs with that Torso!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 05:28:40 »
Actually I hate gold... I use it to decorate only the leaders... Now that I see him again, the spikes on his shoulders are as if they are a continuation of the spiked scales on the torso...Maybe I'll change the bracers....use the curved Dragonland ones...