Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 95342 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2012, 00:52:16 »
Wow. 8} I can feel the battle coming too. That's quite a lot of Klickys to add to your already giant collection, Giorginetto!
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2012, 22:28:08 »
Thanks. Apart from those klikcies that i will be picking up in the week here is something very useful i got for my playmosapce, lots of parts and accesories !!!! :love: :love: :love:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260979484667?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

My playmospace collection is coming together very nicely. Hopefuly in the next two weeks i  will have al the ships and iserox and everything and i will create my very first playmobil space photostory ( non violent i must stress for a change  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2012, 22:47:46 »
Oh wow!!! That small lot of various parts and accessories was a really good bargain George!!!  :)9

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2012, 22:53:20 »
Oh wow!!! That small lot of various parts and accessories was a really good bargain George!!!  :)9

.....and very much needed  sir !!!! As mike1003 will sell me some turbines and lights it looks i will manage to fill almost all of my playmospace gaps and probably create 5-6 extra astronauts in the process. Will dig into my old stuff and see how much playmospace i have there,  there is some for sure but cant recal as last time iopned this box was in the 90s.... anyways one way or another my playmospace project is almost complete and in a couple of week my story will take place ....  ;) ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #254 on: March 29, 2012, 19:36:08 »
..picked up 34 sets of black lion guards , 4 romans ds officers and 4 ds wine barrels .. they are finally here !!!!!! I only got 4 as i have 8-9 already but they do look awesome !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

i am picking up my 160 leggionnaires next week too  to add to my roman army which will grow much stronger and more confident versus Iseroth  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2012, 03:34:02 »
come on how about some pictures, even some of all those bags as your leaving the store or should I say, your personal warehouse :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #256 on: March 30, 2012, 06:09:02 »
come on how about some pictures, even some of all those bags as your leaving the store or should I say, your personal warehouse :lol:

Look who is talking !!!  ;)     :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am off to the den in errr 5minutes , hopefully after the weekend i will post some pictures  ;)  :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #257 on: April 12, 2012, 18:44:25 »
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Won this awesome, awesome playmosapce collection for 36euros only !!! what a buy !!!! must be my best for quite some time !!!!! All these will be added to Iserox's fleet !!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220996266237?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649&autorefresh=true

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #258 on: April 12, 2012, 18:47:34 »
 :o :o :o

Congratulations George!!! I am very happy for you!!!  :woohoo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #259 on: April 12, 2012, 18:55:27 »
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

and my next playmospace purchase !!! also for a very good price !!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220996274903?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1426.l2649&autorefresh=true

Thats another 5 single seaters and there is another  one in the previous auction i won, one on its way from Arnaud thats a total of 15 x 3509  I will have ( 2 are still in parts but will be complete ...)  :love: :love: :love: :love:

More spacecraft for Iserox !!!!! much more !!!!!