Author Topic: Playmobil purchases  (Read 95435 times)

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
Re: Playmobil purchases
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2011, 14:48:16 »
i spent more of my free personal time for my other hobbies which is cars and shooting ( not animals or anything alive  just stationary or  moving clay plates )  and horse riding
That's a relief. I had an idea in my mind that one day you would make international news headlines for being the first person in Greece to suffer with rickets*.

Incidentally, when you arrange your Klickies, trees, etc, how on earth do you get them so straight?

* a bone disorder caused by lack of Vitamin D (lack of sunlight!!!!  ;))

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2011, 21:26:11 »

Incidentally, when you arrange your Klickies, trees, etc, how on earth do you get them so straight?

A sharp eye. For playmobil and for

:lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 11:14:26 »
.. Just placed another order for Klickies today . As some of you have folowed some of my recent posts and question about life redcoats verus cowboys I would  expect myself to be redcoats and if not cowboys but no!!!   :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: they are  actually another 34 sets of 7664 Black  Lion Guards ( another 102 klickies to add to Krulls' army)

8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8} 8}

I doubt i will have enough space for all these balck lion guards in my mediaval set up but eer i bought them ....  :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

I am not sure how many black lion guards i have now, must be round 600 perhaps.. not sure at all ... perhaps i shoudl get another 100 just to make sure ...... :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 16:02:37 »
I think it's time for an intervention! You need playmo rehab, George!  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 16:44:49 »
I'll read my letter first. :'(

"George, At first we all thought your buying was cool and normal.
We thought it was just like all of ours.
But as your buying changed, you changed.
We all have had our buying frenzies,
Even I have!
But yours hasn't ended since we met you.
George, we just want you to be happy." :'(

;)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 16:45:48 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2011, 22:31:51 »
A number of carefully selected steck parts were bought tonite from Librejoggen  from whom i buy a lot of stuff . These parts will allow me to build walls over my castle outside gates and also some small cosmetic improvements to the castle . All together approx 100 pieces were bought  and these will come in very handy . I also worked out that to build an outside wall for my castle with square towers all round and also increase the castle size by 25% i will need approx 900 more various steck pieces. unfortunatelly there is never enough steck and i doubt there will be room for my armies in this castle, perhaps i should create a permanent invasion army ....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... Never enough Steck....

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2011, 23:50:49 »
My intervention letter is next;

George,
We care for you very much, but your obsession with buying Playmobil  Black Lion Guards, Nuremberg knights, & trees has us really worried! You used to seem like a normal guy, but your Playmobil medieval addiction has gotten to the point that we fear for your sanity, & credit card rejection! Please take advantage of this free offer to have your avatar committed to the Playmobil City Hospital Rehab Center to help you overcome these plastic life endangering addictions! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2011, 23:54:47 »
My intervention letter is next;

George,
We care for you very much, but your obsession with buying Playmobil  Black Lion Guards, Nuremberg knights, & trees has us really worried! You used to seem like a normal guy, but your Playmobil medieval addiction has gotten to the point that we fear for your sanity, & credit card rejection! Please take advantage of this free offer to have your avatar committed to the Playmobil City Hospital Rehab Center to help you overcome these plastic life endangering addictions! :lol:

if you can find my avatar in between all these bloody black lion and nuremberg guards  and all these trees please do !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2011, 00:27:29 »
if you can find my avatar in between all these bloody black lion and nuremberg guards  and all these trees please do !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:lol: No problem!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!