Author Topic: Luxplaymodays 2014 - detailed photos of 13 dioramas  (Read 42067 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: Luxplaymodays 2014 - detailed photos of 13 dioramas
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 23:08:12 »
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Stunning collection of dioramas, the museum and the Medieval castle and Viking village were simply amazing! :o
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline Hallensis

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2014, 19:46:01 »
Thanks so much for sharing ! I enjoyed all of them, the 'Night at the Museum' theme ;D and especially the Ostia harbour and Hannibal display  :love:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 21:38:24 »
Wonderful displays, thanks for posting all the great photos for us. Lots of amazing work there in so many themes. Love the museum, it's a great collection of themes in one place. Love the ark of course by my dear friend Brubil. He does have most if not all of the different animal molds if not every color variation, and of course a few wonderful customs there as well. That harbor city scene was very interesting for the building combinations and colors used, very realistic in it's way.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2014, 05:50:28 »
Divine pictures dear Friend  :wave:

You took me right there to this wonderful exhibition  :love:

The 1925 Brewery is just amazing in its détails and the Museum celebrating 40 years of Playmobil is so creative in its set up !

I am loving them all over again, thanks to you !

Karim
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 08:08:58 »
Wow, so many great dioramas.. I'll need to look at these pictures several times more to really see all the details. This is amazing, really! Stuff is done here that I did not think was even possible!

You are right about that diorama that you prefer, it really goes way beyond what would be expected to be possible.  :o :o :o :o

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 14:49:00 »
Wow!!! Those are all absolutely lovely! I especially liked the Roman harbour city. The custom buildings were beautifully done, to look like roman architecture.

But my favorite was the museum! Absolutely awesome! I've been planning a museum myself, though of course not nearly on that scale, and I had some of the same ideas for what to display, including the giant mammoth skeleton in the center with the balconies surrounding it. Now everyone is going to think I'm copying. :lol: But it was truly magnificent.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2021, 18:44:55 »

Birdie,
Thank you very much for sharing these great photos of Luxplaymodays 2014.
All the best,
Richard

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2021, 10:32:10 »
Hey Richard! You're welcome, and thanks for digging up this thread, I enjoyed revisiting  ;D