Author Topic: 6464 Robber's Feast  (Read 7290 times)

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
Re: 6464 Robber's Feast
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2019, 11:27:19 »
Heh.

So they got back to me and a pic of the defective piece will suffice, at least. Now to find a way to print the attached form!

Still, from the hundreds of sets I bought along the years I’d be hard pressed to name one that came with a defective or missing piece. This one had two.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2019, 17:53:24 »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2019, 18:06:49 »

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2019, 21:06:55 »
It's amazing this re-release has been around this long. Just ordered one myself now they're back in stock.

With the old village/medieval hats making a slow comeback I hope to see all of them appear eventually.
White and also red dutch like hat for women, white and also red baker hats, black jester hat (red too if you count the agostini one), dark blue? robin hood cap with yellow feather.

Still need the white veil with flat top that the fancy women had, the count hat, the high cap with feather, the robin hood cap with no feather and the blacksmith cap.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2019, 00:09:24 »
Shipping with Belgian post probably costs more than the klicky itself.

I had to send a few kids-collars to somenone in the north of France a few weeks ago. Needed a kind of tracking or proof of shipping... so I had to send it registered.  Costed me 10 euro in total to send those few tiny pieces in a small envelope just across the border.  >:(
Meanwhile I´m waiting invain for receipt of a few small untracked packages, most probably these will (once again) never arrive  >:(

And yesterday I heard our neighbour German Post will soon raise prices again (by lowering allowed shipping volume/dimensions for specific rates) ...   >:(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 00:20:36 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 10:40:26 »
Update: they did send me the missing/defective pieces in the end. All they needed was a pic of the defective piece and a copy of the invoice. Still, worries me how I encountered these problems (two of them) in one set when I never had a problem with any of the sets I bought in the past.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2019, 03:22:09 »
Update: they did send me the missing/defective pieces in the end. All they needed was a pic of the defective piece and a copy of the invoice. Still, worries me how I encountered these problems (two of them) in one set when I never had a problem with any of the sets I bought in the past.
Did you see Tahra's series 15 review? One arm was missing a hand and a hat had a huge hole in it. Either they're pushing things through faster or the quality control people are not as good as they used to be.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 10:03:33 »
Did you see Tahra's series 15 review? One arm was missing a hand and a hat had a huge hole in it. Either they're pushing things through faster or the quality control people are not as good as they used to be.

Let's not forget a speedo frame mia too...