Author Topic: 1900 German marines with bent elbows  (Read 3263 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
1900 German marines with bent elbows
« on: August 30, 2016, 17:01:28 »
(stationed in Beijing 1900)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 1900 German marines with bent elbows
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 17:34:38 »
Good posing :)

I suppose the crippled arms are good for something ;D

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 20:26:14 »
Double post via slow internet - ignore.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 20:27:05 »
They certainly allow more lifelike poses to add to your excellent customs, cheng.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:21:00 »
thanks Tahra and Gordon.....now my klickies seem to be able to convey more with their additional poses  ;)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 10:16:05 »
Yes, I agree- more versatile, greater variety of poses!

Are you going to put together a diorama of the Boxer Rebellion being suppressed by the massed forces of Britain, France, Germany, Japan, Russia, USA, Italy, Austria-Hungary (I looked it up on Wikipedia!)? You seem to be focussing on that historical period at the moment. :wave:
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 14:45:44 »
Are you going to put together a diorama of the Boxer Rebellion being suppressed by the massed forces of .....

actually I have a unlighted and covered shelf depicting the Boxer Rebellion but the forces are  in ranks to save space and there are no buildings except a facade at the back of the low shelf....maybe will clean it one of these days and temporarily display them and take a photo for PF ok? and I've yet to make Italian and Austro-Hungarian troopers  ;D

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 15:26:29 »
maybe will clean it one of these days and temporarily display them and take a photo for PF ok?

YES.

Would today be a good day, cheng?  0)

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 13:03:20 »
Great use of those arms cheng. Especially that you've found a way to let klickies shoulder those bolt action rifles, which have always looked non-PM to me.

And count me in as someone who really wants to see your Boxer Rebellion dio! Should be a whole theme of course...
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 14:52:24 »
....And count me in as someone who really wants to see your Boxer Rebellion dio! Should be a whole theme of course...

besides Italians and Austro-hungarian troops, I'm still hoping for chinese-looking buildings...not good at Steck....I'm sure with so much steck parts now, some of you can easily come up with chinese-looking buildings.....I did buy those chinese structures from the zoo set and those on the castle walls of the Asians but unlike LEGX, I cant make any decent buildings with them without chinese-looking windows and doors....guess I dont have the improvisation skills for buildings :P