Author Topic: 7461 & 7462 grave robbers ?  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
7461 & 7462 grave robbers ?
« on: August 23, 2009, 03:20:13 »
I was just looking thought the German Add ons and came across 7461 & 7462 . I did a search and nothing came up . It is nice to see more Klickies that we can strip of their weapons and turn them into civilians . All we need ( like allways ) is more females .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: 7461 & 7462 grave robbers ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 03:29:36 »
I guess there are lots of new little sets that i hope make it to the US . One in particular is the Fish Market table re-release  :clap:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 11:21:51 »
Yeah I'm keeping my eye out for that one aswell.
Have you seen the release of the steck farm yet  :love:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 14:21:36 »
No ! where is it or when ? That is so great to see all those parts hit the mold machines again  :confetti: I sure hope it is not one of those "One Store/Country Exclusives" I neeeed , did i say NEEEEED about 10ish of those barns  :prays: I guess the only thing in there that i do not want is the tractor, the wheeled water tank  and for some reason i have way too many ponies  :eh?: time to make some glue  ;)