Author Topic: How Many Knights and Dragons?  (Read 3406 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: How Many Knights and Dragons?
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2010, 20:33:23 »
As far as dragons, there are twelve listed on animobil (Hi, Tim :wave:), counting a green micro dragon that came out this year in the christmas market set, and of course, the red micro. I hadn't noticed the green one before, but it's really cute.

P.S. I love animobil! Since zoo is my theme, I often find it very useful.  :)9
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Dinobuzz

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 02:59:57 »
Thanks for all of your input guys~ I wouldn't of guessed 12 Dragons! I have two Green & one red of the regular/normal looking dragons and one red chicken dragon....I'm on the hunt for the black one!

A tad off topic here but where did the red Nessie come from????? I have two green ones and as I was looking for the different dragons out there, I came across a red Nessie  :love: !!! I must have.....does anyone know anything about him?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 03:15:06 »
Yeah, the nessies are awful cute. As far as I can tell, the red one was only ever sold by itself as an add-on, never part of a set. Maybe it will be in the future sometime.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 18:44:43 »
Yes, as far as I am aware the red Nessie was available as an add-on in the German market for one or maybe 2 years. It never appeared in the international markets (U.S. for certain) or I would have gotten one. I was waiting for it to show up here instead of having it shipped from Germany and then it never showed up. So I am still on the look out myself. I keep ordering the part number at US parts service but it's never been there. It's not listed by them as discontinued either which is odd.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 19:35:45 »
Yes, that's all very strange.  ???

Maybe they planned a set that it was going to be in but then pulled the set for some reason after they had produced the nessies. I don't know.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 15:18:59 »
yeap its the gren red and black chicken dragons. Then we have the dragon 5840 who is a lot more like a chiken... :lol: :lol: The newest big red/black dragonlad dragon, the red wyvern from 4835, the small green wyvern from 4836, their green (7481), red(4160) and blueish(7480) counterparts, and a black one from 4006.... So  I think this makes them 11...

Hold your horses for the knight fuctions...

Wolf Knight's casual mention of 4006 belies the fact that is not yet available to most of us, and has two new shield heraldic designs as well as the small black wyvern.