Author Topic: A horse a horse, my kingdom for a horse!  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
A horse a horse, my kingdom for a horse!
« on: April 09, 2013, 21:14:49 »

Two horses...but what are they? Where are they from? The first horse has a blanket printed on it in blue and yellow and the second horse has a saddle on it that is actually part of the horse itself. As in..its not a seperate piece!

Who knows... who knows?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: A horse a horse, my kingdom for a horse!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 22:30:45 »
the left one looks like a western cavalry horse and the right one is an early Geobra horse that had the saddles molded into the animal. The DB is down so I can not confirm the set #'s
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 00:00:32 »
The horse on the left is 30 64 7010, introduced in 1994 in set 3806 - one of the Western Fort sets - there's a cavalry mark on the back lower corner of the blanket.
The other horse is an early one form the 1970s. Not much is known definitely about these except that they came in some early boxed sets. In the US they were made by Schaper. They are known in light and dark brown plus white.

All the known Playmobil horses can be found on This Page at Animobil.info
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 00:06:08 by Tiermann »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 07:22:33 »
There are also black horses with molded saddles.. They were very very common...

Offline Keesinho

• Playmo Fanatic
  • The Pale Rider
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 21:08:31 »
The horse on the left is 30 64 7010, introduced in 1994 in set 3806 - one of the Western Fort sets - there's a cavalry mark on the back lower corner of the blanket.
The other horse is an early one form the 1970s. Not much is known definitely about these except that they came in some early boxed sets. In the US they were made by Schaper. They are known in light and dark brown plus white.

All the known Playmobil horses can be found on This Page at Animobil.info

awesome, thanks! I have the horse..now where's a good fort Glory to buy to go with it? :-)