Author Topic: Prussian Soldier  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Prussian Soldier
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 06:54:34 »
Very good! I really want to do a sort of ww1 scene with an early airoplane or something.

that would be great to see Ali!!! Looking forward to it!!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 06:56:19 »
Great custom, Panos! - I like him very much :wow: :wow: :wow:

Damo :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 07:00:51 »
Great custom Panos - :clap:
You say you have more helmets, are you going to make more of the same or are they all going to be different?

Elaine  :)

Thank you Elaine!!!

I have four more helmets... If or when I find more parts (torsos---especialy----, legs, shoulder insignias, belts, cuffs) I plan on making three more guys like him and an officer to lead them!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 07:01:19 »
Great custom, Panos! - I like him very much :wow: :wow: :wow:

Damo :)

Thank you Damo!!! So glad you enjoyed him!!!  :wave:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 07:21:25 »
Love this helemt and klicky , perhaps some can remember my previus avatar , my Prussian Emperor . This helmet is fantastic , now the questiuon is can someone get 200 of these from playmobil , These plus some 200 western union soldiers , plus rifles with bayonnaires , see where i am getting at ???  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 07:22:34 »
Love this helemt and klicky , perhaps some can remember my previus avatar , my Prussian Emperor . This helmet is fantastic , now the questiuon is can someone get 200 of these from playmobil , These plus some 200 western union soldiers , plus rifles with bayonnaires , see where i am getting at ???  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I think you could... Its worth the try!!!

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 21:14:46 »

It seems to me it is going to be 1870 all over again!
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 23:12:33 »
This helmet is fantastic , now the questiuon is can someone get 200 of these from playmobil , These plus some 200 western union soldiers , plus rifles with bayonnaires , see where i am getting at ???  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I've just ordered the spike from the helmet so I know those are in stock!

Elaine  :)
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2010, 07:13:31 »
ok i will ask playmobil for 200 of these helmets, do you think they will have in stock the older one with the eagle crest on or the recent one from the thetrical set .. hhmm i will find out !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2010, 19:44:08 »
ok i will ask playmobil for 200 of these helmets, do you think they will have in stock the older one with the eagle crest on or the recent one from the thetrical set .. hhmm i will find out !!!

Let us know how it turns out!! I'd prefer the eagle crest one from the newest star..