Author Topic: PM USA Not Available Items :-(  (Read 6566 times)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: PM USA Not Available Items :-(
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2012, 20:32:03 »
I'm beyond jealous of the old items that have shown up on the German Playmobil site...such as the Hot Dog Stand 7781. The prices are quite low also. In the US, we didn't get anything exciting in the 10 pages of Last Chance items.  :-\

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2012, 23:45:01 »
I agree Robbie. I did however pick up a couple of bags of rocks and a set of sails.

Offline ma1234

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 02:39:03 »
I'm beyond jealous of the old items that have shown up on the German Playmobil site...such as the Hot Dog Stand 7781. The prices are quite low also. In the US, we didn't get anything exciting in the 10 pages of Last Chance items.  :-\

Yeah, I just took a look. Very jealous. The old airport for only 40€ is especially cool.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 05:00:29 »
I found a lot of stuff to buy in the US but then we collect all themes.

Last chance items are left over wharehose stock so each web site should have different selections, or at least that is how I understood it.

I guess I may have to  go have a look around

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 06:47:20 »
Some of the items, such as the three new redcoats, are back in stock but who knows for how long.  They do seem to be out of a lot lately. :(
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 20:17:49 »
To help end speculation (or that was the intention...) I emailed the USA Playmobil and asked them what's up with the olde car.  Response as follows:

Mr. Myers,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Set 6240 is currently out of stock and we do not know when we will have it available.

Please check again later this year for the availability of this set.

Sincerely,
PLAYMOBIL CONSUMER SERVICES

To critically evaluate this, all they stated is they don't know when. Not IF but when.

Later this year may seem like a long time but they're still around in the rest of the world, we know from experience Germany had trouble keeping these new releases in stock when they first came out, too. Tell people to wait for a long time and you don't have to worry about constant queries.

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 13:53:40 »
Those kegs will go nicely with my 30 wooden mugs with foam! :lol: More drunk monkey's! ;D
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!