Author Topic: Santa Castle  (Read 14492 times)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
Re: Santa Castle
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2005, 01:10:54 »
Hi Joe  :wave:

There is no cultural tradition of a Santa Castle.

Meg I beg to differ.  It would appear that the Santa Castle is becoming a part of PlaymoFriend culture. :D

I must say (again) that for me the red house really makes the big scene. But as for detail, the red light glow from indoors, the variety of interesting (and non-traditional) characters, and of course the classic sled full of toys are what I find myself looking at the longest. The "snow" really sets the mood.

Beyond that, your Jungle Tree is simply WOW! I love the Peacock on top!

We aren't putting up a big tree this year for the 1st time ever (- 1 kid, + 1 puppy = no tree).  But as tomorrow is Christmas Eve, you've inspired me to decorate a small playmo tree tomorrow. (If I can still find one that is.)

Thanks for the smile-making display Tim. :)

Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2005, 03:37:01 »
Yes, as the others have said - it's a good way to bring the castle into the holiday season. It takes up my table there anyway, so I might as well make it a Santa display. It is related I think to the little Christmas villages people put under thier trees. There is a whole subgroup of those that are Santa Workshop types. This is just a way to do that with Playmo. If I had all the old houses I would do a village. I am liking the castle idea though and may expand it next year to include some interior scenes.

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 03:50:38 »
I am *definately* getting a red house ... that added such a nice touch to your castle.  I also bought the Holiday House today, just for "Rudolph"  I was feeling guilty about spending the money, until DH saw it and said, "There's our Rudolph!"  ;D  And THAT would be why we're married ;)
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2006, 12:39:45 »
Very good pictures!!!!  :D ;D