Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 9456 times)

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 17:07:49 »
Hey Anne!
Its great seeing you again :)

Robbie

Offline Madame X

• Defender of frogs 'n' bunnies 'n' stuff
  • x
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Don't even think about despoiling my pond!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 19:37:19 »
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everyone! 

I am enjoying being a "woman of mystery," at least for a while!  8-)  My fantastic, though probably temporary, avatar is courtesy of Sylvia (as usual! ;D ) who provided so many interesting pre-fab choices (I gave the panda some serious consideration, what with the mask and all, but ultimately I could not resist the weaponry!)

It is lovely to be back among friends in this lovely forum.   Besides the fantastic five (Sylvia, Psyche, Meg, Serenity, and, of course, Guarrenzino) I am delighted to see Rob, Tim (and Derick 8},) Kristian, and Robbie who are all among the first to sign up.

I have been away for a few days and it is so great to see that our numbers are steadily increasing!

BTW, When I was writing my first post I mis-remembered David's new name as "Guarranissimo" (as in bellissimo and Generalissimo) but I was unsure of the spelling and actually referred to him as "G-mo" which has a sort of hip-hop flavor.  After posting I realized my mistake and changed it to G-zino.  Now, of course, since I was editing it anyway, I could have used the correct long version, "Guarrenzino," but I knew in my heart that this would be an opportunity to bask in David's wit and he did not disappoint!     :-*
- Anne   (formerly Indianna)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 21:50:06 »
Quote from: Madame X
BTW, When I was writing my first post I mis-remembered David's new name as "Guarranissimo" (as in bellissimo and Generalissimo) but I was unsure of the spelling and actually referred to him as "G-mo" which has a sort of hip-hop flavor.  After posting I realized my mistake and changed it to G-zino.    

Serves him right for picking such a strange name. :P

I love the personal text you've added under your avatar, btw. Made me laugh when I saw it. :lol:

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 10:05:38 »
Great to have you here!  :)

I like your spare-alias pretty much. It reminds me on a board game I used to intensively
play as a kid.
...Okay, I played it the last time some weeks ago...  :-[

It is called "Scotland Yard". And, basically, it is about chasing down "Mister X", who is
played by one person.

Well, I am wandering off the point, warm welcomes to you,
make yourself at home!

greetings from germany,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2005, 20:26:40 »
Hi  madame X.

Nice to see you here.

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 02:18:14 »
Hail, King Richard!

It is wonderful to see you here at Playmofriends - I am so glad to have the chance to rekindle an old friendship!  (If Psyche's remark about money doesn't raise some eyebrows, maybe this will!   ;) :lol: )  Don't worry - I will be discreet.   :-X

Hello, Anne ...

This is going to be great fun! ... :)

Let them raise their eyebrows ... while we raise our glasses to toast our "rekindling" ... ;)

Read you soon, my friend ...
All the best,
Richard

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 19:36:36 »
Hi Anne  :wave:  Nice to see you here.  I'm still getting around catching up with who's who, so saying who you were helped a lot.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Madame X

• Defender of frogs 'n' bunnies 'n' stuff
  • x
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Don't even think about despoiling my pond!
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 19:51:19 »
. . .  I'm still getting around catching up with who's who, so saying who you were helped a lot.

I know what you mean, Gordon!  I need to make a chart for myself to keep track of everyone's many aliases.   8} ;D
- Anne   (formerly Indianna)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 22:33:51 »
I know what you mean, Gordon!  I need to make a chart for myself to keep track of everyone's many aliases.   8} ;D

Hey...they're not alias's so much as a "fresh start" for many of us.  0)
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS