Author Topic: 2009 new modern school  (Read 6733 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Re: 2009 new modern school
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 06:06:26 »
Jochen - did you notice the drill press in the workshop set? It can be seen at the playmobil.de page.

Yes, I did  :D ... but I didn't spot the pincer so far the little girl is holding in her hand -- great, new tool.

And also the teacher has a new pencil. So I can replace my variant from mid 2005. Just a notepad and a measuring tape still seems to be missing (cf. pic.).

Offline surfergirl

• PCC Member
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:10:00 »
bit late to comment as i have been on holiday snowboarding and missed all the new releases...d'oh!   ::)

i really love the school theme and will buy it, but it seems a small theme to me only being of six sets.  which makes me wonder if there will be more next year. many of you have commented about there only being one classroom for many different subjects which is a very valid point and will probably be remedied with a DS extension.  seems to me though that the glaring omission is a school bus, especially since they used to make one many years ago. 

so if there is to be additions to the theme, please playmobil, can i have a school bus.   :crossed:

claire  :wave:
I wish I lived in Germany!

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 11:45:05 »
I have a yellow Playmobil school bus, it's very American-looking.

I don't know if they even have school buses in Germany. In all my years going to school in the UK I never rode in a school bus, so the very idea is slightly alien to me.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 14:46:52 »
I had never thought of the school bus . I have the old ones and i really do not think its classic look would fit and the new one seems a bit off as well . If they were to do it I would like to see some thing like the short busses we have here  :P

or the silly route
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 15:01:29 »
i missed the workshop classroom.  wow, this will be great to incorporate into my hospital as well, as the biomed shop.  i also can start a separate section of the hospital, the basement floors under the cabinet that the hospital sits on, as that will be where the biomed/engineering and sterile and central processing departments will be, as well as the laundry.  more things to wait for. :)  kaethe

Offline LHAAP

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 15:03:56 »
The school buses in Europe aren't purpose built as the American ones. Ordinary buses - sometimes fitted with seat belts and a warning sign. See attachment for an example.

Maybe Playmobil will release an American school bus, but I doubt it.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 18:17:01 »
come on what kid would not want to go to school in that 2nd bus i showed  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: