Author Topic: 2009 new modern school  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Re: 2009 new modern school
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 15:34:09 »
Juat what I'd want, get home from school and I can play with my Playmobil school.

Anyway, bongos and xylophones are OK, but where the violin? ALL kids have to play the violin at school, it's the LAW.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2009, 02:29:29 »
It's a wonderful idea by gB! Congratz on them. (And notice that I'm not a lover of modern life playmo, it's in second place always.)

I'd never put thought on this. Anyway, it really completes the modern (playmo)town. School is a very important part of a town.

Concerning the single classroom, I think the only way of solving it is buying two schools. It lacks a library, as well ... So, a lot of new space is needed!

(And books. Victorian shelves would go well there ... But some will disagree.)

Hey, what do you think of a victorian school! This would be SOMETHING!! :love:

Dreamer ...

Gus
:blackhair:
Gus

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 09:39:20 »
Dreamer ...

Sigh ... join the club ... :-[
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2009, 11:35:54 »
Juat what I'd want, get home from school and I can play with my Playmobil school.

I'm not sure if you were serious, but this is something that my kids really love to do. ;)

The girls, especially, are fond of setting up little classrooms using their dolls or cuddly toys and playing teacher by handing them out pieces of paper with sums or other schoolwork on them. ;D

When they see all the new school-related accessories that Playmobil are bringing out, I'm sure they will be demanding that I get my hands on them as quickly as possible. 8-)

The new musical instruments are delightful, but one of the other things that really caught my eye is the world globe on the desk. It even looks like you will be able to spin it. How cool! :D

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2009, 12:10:21 »
but one of the other things that really caught my eye is the world globe on the desk. It even looks like you will be able to spin it. How cool! :D

Yes, I also spotted this and really give up: no customs anymore from my side. Each time I thought I got a good idea half a year later Playmobil brings out an original one item (and this means they must have thought about even longer before I thought about it due to design and production issues); it's the case with the globe and had been the same before with the swans ... I'm frustrated ... on the other hand I'm glad because I mainly customize items that are missing in my Playmobil world and now I will have original items  :confetti:

Oh I forget: this will be a must have set for me too.

And about the discussion with only one large classroom: I think there will be for sure extension sets -, not only new type of rooms (like chemestry or biology) but also new floor/level like with the hospital to make the school even bigger and more than one classroom will be available.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2009, 15:29:49 »
Sigh ... join the club ... :-[

Thanks ... :'(

( :lol: )

G.
Gus

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 01:11:10 »
Jochen - did you notice the drill press in the workshop set? It can be seen at the playmobil.de page.

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 01:47:33 »
That workshop set looks great! Tools, drill press, bench w/vise and cabinets :woohoo: They must have add-on floors if they are selling the classrooms individually, it just doesn't seem right otherwise.

Gepetto

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 02:05:33 »
Here is a pic of the shop.

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:28 »
Sorry for the duplication, the first post didn't look like it took.

Gepetto

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:27:39 by Gepetto »