Author Topic: White door handles for 5300  (Read 2210 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: White door handles for 5300
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 09:35:11 »
I stand corrected.   :-[
Joe

There's no need to be embarrassed, Joe.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 11:51:21 »
As has been said before on other threads, wouldn't it be great if Playmobil set up a sensible online parts ordering system. They MUST have their stock computerised (part numbers, quantities, etc.), so it wouldn't be hard to do. If anyone could simply order the parts they needed online, the order could go straight to Germany (it is A World Wide web I believe  8}) to be filled and mailed out- even to the US, where it seems you guys have a parts service resembling 30 20 4412 - Ice cream, scoops in a pile*. Well, as Tahra keeps reminding us, they don't like money!

*and I don't mean 'ice cream, scoops in a pile'- get it?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 19:38:11 »
Well, as Tahra keeps reminding us, they don't like money!

No, they don't. And you know the most ridiculous part? I make an order here, to playmobil iberia, and it's FRACKING SHIPPED FROM GERMANY.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 20:09:57 »
i have a spare handles in white.. let me know when the ds cant send
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 20:18:29 by mike1003 »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 20:32:37 »
No, they don't. And you know the most ridiculous part? I make an order here, to playmobil iberia, and it's FRACKING SHIPPED FROM GERMANY.

Apart from the USA. all the orders are shipped from Germany to the local DS and then forwarded on to the buyer.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 20:52:22 »
Apart from the USA. all the orders are shipped from Germany to the local DS and then forwarded on to the buyer.

Ok, then why can't I order from them directly? Instead of being put off in that garbled language and not have access to a LOT of stuff?

(not to mention gifts, sales, and the ridiculous shipping related values)

I really don't get it. Makes me FURIOUS. And sad.

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 20:53:58 »
its a tax issue..

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 01:00:54 »
... Caroline Hayward at Playmobil UK came back with the alternative 30 60 1992 which PlaymoDB has as "Türklinke innen/außen" waiting to be assigned to a category. Hope this info. is useful to others.

Thanks Graham, database updated!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!