Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Trechisperia  (Read 13458 times)

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
Re: Kingdoms Map: Trechisperia
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 20:32:21 »
Great story so far!
Does Trechisperia have any sort of capital city?
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 13:46:39 »
Not been posting here for at least 120 days! Well, time for a picture here of my barbarian horde.

Deserters, mercenaries, and savages have abandoned their armies and homelands for they want to have an easy life of fighting, drinking and eating. When will some brave warriors stop this band of ferocious killers. No nice and ordered army here, just brute fighting force with men who live by the sword. All inhabitants of Trechisperia be alarmed as well as the other kingdoms, for we do not know when they decide to roam further, boundaries do not have any meaning to them.

:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 09:07:39 »
 :love: :love: :love:

Trechisperia's warriors would make a fine mercenary army to support Krull's Conquest plans.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 09:24:35 »
 ;) ;)

And they will fight if paid in ale!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 11:09:15 »
;) ;)

And they will fight if paid in ale!

;D ;D ;D

Such brave warriors will get Ale for a lifetime   ;D ;D ;D !! PM me some  details of a couple of klickies i can create for a relevant photostory if you like when the Trechisperia leaders visit Krull meet the generals and the emperor etc . I will PM you first the script to discuss / agree ( as the KIngdoms Map rules dictate  0) ) and then I wil go ahead and create a photostory. Perhaps your leaders  can participate in one of Krulls's  ' little invasions ' and i can create a small battle sotry where the Trechisperians excel in battle and Iseorth gets so enthusiastic gives them lots of gold and ale for a lifetime with return to support his invasions etc  :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 13:59:11 »
Finally some news from the Kingdom's map! And maybe some action coming up... I mean, just sitting in a castle, chatting with nobles and picking flowers in the royal garden is not what this map is about, is it?

RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 16:56:18 »
Thanks for sharing your pics. Looks good.

Hey Lynx, seems like every time war talk between the kingdoms start, we get threats of shutting the map down. 

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 18:53:49 »
;D ;D ;D

Such brave warriors will get Ale for a lifetime   ;D ;D ;D !! PM me some  details of a couple of klickies i can create for a relevant photostory if you like when the Trechisperia leaders visit Krull meet the generals and the emperor etc . I will PM you first the script to discuss / agree ( as the KIngdoms Map rules dictate  0) ) and then I wil go ahead and create a photostory. Perhaps your leaders  can participate in one of Krulls's  ' little invasions ' and i can create a small battle sotry where the Trechisperians excel in battle and Iseorth gets so enthusiastic gives them lots of gold and ale for a lifetime with return to support his invasions etc  :knight: :knight: :knight: :knight:

Great idea!!  :) :) I'll PM you soon. Busy with work this week but then I have plenty of time..but I'll probably contact you earlier.

:wave: Jan

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 18:55:54 »
Finally some news from the Kingdom's map! And maybe some action coming up... I mean, just sitting in a castle, chatting with nobles and picking flowers in the royal garden is not what this map is about, is it?

What's wrong with picking flowers.... ;D

:lol:

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2012, 08:49:49 »
Thanks for sharing your pics. Looks good.

Hey Lynx, seems like every time war talk between the kingdoms start, we get threats of shutting the map down. 

Last month, I read a lot of old topics of this Kingdom's map and indeed..  I was highly surprised... where do they have all those armies for? Maybe I should enter the Kingdoms map and start some decent wars...  otherwise it becomes a medieval doll house theme... ;)
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]