Author Topic: Online Catalogs Updated  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
Re: Online Catalogs Updated
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2024, 04:20:35 »
Is that keeper with animals (71448) meant to be ironic? The keeper is dressed as a fish and is feeding seals who eat fish...

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2024, 15:55:10 »
Is that keeper with animals (71448) meant to be ironic? The keeper is dressed as a fish and is feeding seals who eat fish...

It's part of the new Dali range.  ;)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 20:53:31 »
Been inactive a while due to busy things going on in non-Playmobil world.
My son almost scared me saying he doesn’t want his Playmobil anymore (he’s only 5).
Lego, Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have taken over.

Just thought have a look on DE website and saw some pieces and now seen the catalog. Suffice to say he really likes the new Pirates pieces. Especially all the interesting adversaries, the crab and octopus men especially. I quite like the big ship is going for that vibe Sal'ahari Sands has to some extent. At first didn’t like it but seeing all the pieces so far I quite like them.

Might be a pricey year (last one was quite quiet).

Shane no soldiers though to add to the mix.

One thing he’s really into is “klicks”, his term for the MyFigures. Really think Playmobil should make that part of sets normally. Now he has a load he always checks any new sets have them and gets disappointed. So we’ll be definately getting the new set of them.

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 22:59:52 »
Nice to hear your son likes the new pirate sets. Playmobil did great on those adversaries.
I didn’t take a good look at the pirate ship, but that octopus front looks fun and I like the print on the sail and the ray.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2024, 23:59:01 »
Why do you think that the Deepers are the adversaries? :lol:
~Pynedor~

Online JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil in the News
    • Plamobil In The News
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2024, 00:02:06 »
Deluxe Toy & Hobby has not received new catalogs for distribution since the end of 2022; they also have had no new shipments of PM come in since late summer/early fall, IIRC. Items that I ordered through the store last year, including the COLOR series, which is on the US website, have not arrived. I'm also still waiting for a case of the last Fi?ures series.

Deluxe received very little PM in time for the Christmas season.

By the start of each year, Deluxe always had a copy of the new catalog & the forms necessary to order everything for the store, but nothing, yet. I've texted Deluxe a link to the online US catalog, but that won't be very helpful, I'm sure. Perhaps in the next few days they will have a copy of the new order sheets for me to look at, but who knows....

The life-size Klingon I oredered in Jan of '22 is a lost cause, I'm sure.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2024, 08:25:27 »
The tiny house is cute and so is the café caravan, but that's not for us apparently.

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2024, 21:31:03 »
Why do you think that the Deepers are the adversaries? :lol:

:lol: :lol: So true. Although from a childs perspective, I hope they imagine themselves more a pirate than an 8-legged crab man  8}. So if they are the pirates, then the 8 legged crab man must be the adversary even though he roamed the seven seas way way longer.

Offline CrimsonCleaver

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2024, 02:01:11 »
Yeah I think the deepers (good phrase) just give it a fresh appeal.

By any chance anyone know similar pieces that make up the sash on the black pirate in 71533 that has a front sword holder and rear gun clip?